MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- S.L. Horowitz, T. Pavlidis, Picture segmentation by a tree traversal algorithm, Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 23, 368-388 (1976) [CrossRef]
- R. Hunki, L. HaengSuk, A Noble Image Segmentation using Local Area Splitting and Merging Method based on Intensity Change, International Journal of Software Engineering and its Applications, 7, 99-112 (2013) [CrossRef]
- X. Wu, Adaptive Split-and-Merge Segmentation Based on Piecewise Least-Square Approximation, IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 15, 808-815 (1993) [CrossRef]
- A.B.M. Faruquzzaman, N.R. Paiker, J. Arafat, M.A. Ali, G. Sorwar, Literature on Image Segmentations Based on Split- and- Merge Techniques, International Conference on Information Technology and Applications, pp. 120-125. Cairns, Australia (2008).
- H.S. Yang, S.U. Lee, Split and Merge Segmentation Employing Thresholding Technique, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, pp. 239-242. Santa Barbara (1997)
- S. Annadurai, R. Shanmugalakshmi, Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing, Pearson Education, India (2007)
- R.C. Gonzalez, R.E. Woods, Digital Image Processing. Pearson Education, India (2009)
- R. Yogamangalam, B. Karthikeyan, Segmentation Techniques Comparison in Image Processing, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5, 307-311 (2013)
- P. Thakare, A Study of Image Segmentation and Edge Detection Techniques, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, 3, 899-904 (2011)
- D. Kelkar, S. Gupta, Improved Quadtree Method for Split Merge Image Segmentation, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, pp. 44-47. Nagpur, Maharashtra (2008)
- R. Kandwal, A. Kumar, S. Bhargava, Review: Existing Image Segmentation Techniques, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 4, 153-156 (2014)
- B. Peng, L. Zhang, D. Zhang, Automatic Image Segmentation by Dynamic Region Merging, IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, 20, 3592-3605 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K. Khoshelham, Z. Li, B. King, A Split-and-Merge Technique for Automated Reconstruction of Roof Planes, Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing Journal, 71, 855-862 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A.B.M. Faruquzzaman, N.R. Paiker, J. Arafat, Z. Karim, M.A. Ali, Object Segmentation Based on Split and Merge Algorithm, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pp. 1-4. Toulouse, France (2006)
- S.M. Ramesh, B. Gomathy, T.V.P. Sundararajan, Detection of Defects on Steel Surface for Using Image Segmentation Techniques, International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, 7, 323-332 (2014) [CrossRef]
- P.L. Palmer, H. Dabis, J. Kittler, A performance measure for boundary detection algorithms, Elsevier Computer Vision Image Understanding, 63, 476–494 (1996) [CrossRef]
- M. Sharma, V. Chouhan, Objective Evaluation Parameters of Image Segmentation Algorithms, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 2, 84-87 (2012)
- H. Zhang, J.E. Fritts, S.A. Goldman, Image segmentation evaluation: A survey of unsupervised methods, Science Direct Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 110, 260-280 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Canny, A Computational Approach to Edge Detection, IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 8, 679 – 698 (1986) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.S. Lee, Digital image enhancement and noise filtering by use of local statistics, IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2, (1980)
- A.V. Lugt, Signal detection by complex spatial filtering, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 10, 139 – 145 (1964) [CrossRef]
- C.M. Pun, N.Y. An, M. Cheng, A Region-Based Image segmentation by Watershed Partition and DCT Energy Compaction, IEEE International Conference on Computer Graphics, pp. 131-135. China (2011)
- Y.J. Zhang, A survey on evaluation methods for image segmentation, Elsevier Journal on Pattern Recognition, 29, 1335-1346 (1999) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.