MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- M. Rana, “Performance comparison of LMS and RLS channel estimation algorithms for 4G MIMO OFDM systems,” … and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2011 14th …, no. Iccit, pp. 22–24, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, J. Ma, and S. Liu, “RLS channel estimation with superimposed training sequence in OFDM systems,” … Technology, 2008. ICCT 2008. 11th IEEE …, vol. 0, pp. 1–4, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sklar, Digital Communication Fundamentals and Application, 2nd Edition. Prentice Hall, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bhoyar, C. Dethe, and M. Mushrif, “Performance Comparison of Modified Variable Step Size Leaky LMS Algorithm for Channel Estimation in Noisy Environment,” arpublication.org, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 13–23, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saikumar, B. Smitha, and P. S. Murthy, “CMA Channel Equalization Through An Adaptive MMSE Equalizer Based RLS Algorithm,” International Journal of Computer and Communication, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 65–70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.