MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- T. White, Hadoop: The Definitive Guide. O’Reilly Media, Inc. p. 1–362 (2012)
- Microsoft IT SES Enterprise Data Architect Team: Hadoop Job Optimization (Microsoft IT white paper), (2014)
- Hailong Yang, Zhongzhi Luan, Li Wenjun, et al. Statistics-based Workload Modeling for MapReduce. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops & PhD Forum (IPDPSW). Shanghai, p. 2043–2051 (2012)
- Shengsheng Huang, Jie Huang, Dai Jinquan, et al. The HiBench benchmark suite: Characterization of the MapReduce-based data analysis. Data Engineering Workshops (ICDEW). Long Beach, CA, p. 41–51 (2010)
- M. Ishii, J. Han, H. Makino. Design and Performance Evaluation for Hadoop Clusters on Virtualized Environment. International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN). Bangkok, p. 244–249 (2013)
- Jinsong Yin, Yuanyuan Qiao. Performance Modeling and Optimization of MapReduce Programs. Cloud Computing and Intelligence Systems (CCIS). Shenzhen, p. 180–186 (2014)
- Hadoop Homepage: http://hadoop.apache.org/.
- B. Moore Principal component analysis in linear systems: Controllability, observability, and model reduction. Automatic Control. Vol. 26, No. 1, p. 17–32 (1981) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Lu Li. An Internet of Things QoE evaluation method based on multiple linear regression analysis. Computer Science & Education (ICCSE). Cambridge, p. 925–928 (2015)
- Zhang Liping, Pang Jie, Wang YongChao, et al. SPSS for Water Quality Assessment of Beijing Typical River Based on Principal Component Analysis. Digital Manufacturing and Automation (ICDMA). Changsha, p. 395–398 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.