MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Moore, M. G. Editorial: three types of interaction The American Journal of Distance Education, 3(2), pp. 1–6, (1989)
- Yacci, M. Interactivity demystified: a structural definition for distance education and intelligent computer-based instruction Educational Technology, 40(4), 5–16,(2000)
- Anderson, An updated and theoretical rationale for interaction. IT Forum. Retrieved 25 April, (2004)
- Liu, T.-C., Wang, H.-Y., Liang, J.-K., Chan, T.-W., & Yang, J.-C. Applying wireless technologies to a build highly interactive learning environment. In IEEE international workshop on wireless and mobile technologies in education, Växjö, Sweden, (2002)
- C. Markett, I. Arnedillo Sanchez, S. Weber, B. Tangney. Using short message service to encourage interactivity in the classroom. Science. Direct. Computer & Education, (2006)
- Phudinan Singkhamfu, Patiphat Inkong, Chaithawat Suraphruk. Study. Assistance by Social methodology application for mobile device, June 2014, conference on Global. Trends in Academic. Research, (2014)
- Schmeck, R.Dillon, & R. Schmeck (Eds.),. Learning styles of college students, Individual differences in cognition. (pp. 233–279). New York: Academic. Press, (1983)
- Haewoon Kwak, Changhyun Lee, Hosung Park, and Sue Moon. What is Twitter, a Social Network or a News Media? What is Twitter, a Social Network or a News Media, (2010)
- Moira Burke, Cameron Marlow and Thomas Lento. Social Network Activity and Social Well-Being. CHI 2010: Social Media Users, (2010)
- Bell, J. Doing your research project: A guide to firsttime researchers in education and social science (3rd ed.). Buckingham: Open University Press, (1999)
- Ananny, M., Strohecker, C., & Biddick, K. Shifting scales on common ground: developing personal expressions and public opinions. International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning, 14(6), pp. 484–505, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Sharinaz Ismail, Noor Shahira Md Noor, Mohd Sharifuddin Ahmad. Social Network Analysis on Personal Knowledge Management National Graduate Conference, University Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.