MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Schohn G, Cohn D, Less is more: Active learning with support vector machines, InterNational Conference on Machine. Learning, 839–846, (2000).
- Tong S, Active learning: theory and application, Stanford. University, (2001)
- Zhou D, Bousquet O, Lal T N, et al, Learning with local and global consistency, Advances in neural information processing systems, 16(16): 321–328, (2004)
- Chang C C, Lin C J, LIBSVM: A library for support vector machines, ACM TIST, 2(3): 27, (2011)
- Wang J, Jebara T, Chang S F, Semi-supervised learning using greedy max-cut, J. Mach. Learn. Res. (JMLR), 14(1): 771–800, (2013)
- Elhamifar E, Vidal R, Sparse subspace clustering: Algorithm, theory, and applications, “ IEEE Trans. Pattern. Anal. Mach. Intell. (TPAMI), 35(11): 2765–2781, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Wang Y, Jiang Y, Wu Y, et al, Spectral clustering on multiple manifolds, Neural. Networks, IEEE Trans. Neural.Netw., 22(7): 1149–1161, (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.