MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- J.D Yu, P Lu, Y.M Zhu, G.T Xue and M.L Li, Toward.Secure Mulitikeyword. Top-k Retrieval over Encrypted. Cloud Data, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURE COMPUTING, VOL.10, NO.4, 7/8 (2013)
- G. Salton, M.J. McGill, Introduction to modern information retrieval, McGraw-Hill. New York(1983)
- W.M. Shaw Jr, Term-relevance computations and prefect retrieval performance, Information. Processing & Management 31 (4) (1995) 491–498 [CrossRef]
- C. Buckley, G. Salton, Optimization of relevance feedback weights, in: Proceedings of the 18th annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval, 351–357(1995)
- Z. Brakerski, C. Gentry, and V. Vaikuntanathan. (leveled) fully homomorphic encryption without bootstrapping. In Goldwasser , pages 309–325.
- V. Lyubashevsky, C. Peikert, and O. Regev. On ideal lattices and learning with errors over rings. In EUROCRYPT, pages 1–23, (2010)
- N. P. Smart and F. Vercauteren. Fully homomorphic SIMD operations. Des. Codes. Cryptography, 71(1):57/81(2014). Early verion at http://eprint.iacr.org/2011/133. [CrossRef]
- J.J. Rocchio, Relevance feedback in information retrieval, Prentice-Hall, Englewood. Cliffs NJ(1971).
- Zvika. Brakerski and Vinod. Vaikuntanathan. Fully homomorphic encryption from ring-LWE and security for key dependent messages. Manuscript, to appear in CRYPTO (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.