MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- T. M. Cover, J. A. Thomas, Elements of Information Theory, Wiley, (2006)
- M. J. Weinberger, J J. Rissanen, R. B. Arps, Applications of universal context modelling to lossless compression of gray-scale images, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 5 (4), (1996), 575–586. [CrossRef]
- J. Chen, Context modelling based on context quantization with application in wavelet image coding, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 13 (1), (2004), 26–32. [CrossRef]
- M. Cagnazzo, Mutual information-based context quantization, Signal Processing Image Communication, 25, (2010), 64–74. [CrossRef]
- S. Forchhammer, X. Wu, Optimal context quantization in lossless compression of image data sequences, IEEE Trans on Image Processing, 13(4), (2004), 509–517. [CrossRef]
- S. Forchhammer, Context quantization by minimum adaptive code length, in: Proceedings of IEEE InterNational Symposium on Information Theory, Nice, France, June (2007), pp.246–251.
- A. K. Jain, R. C. Dubes, Algorithms for Clustering Data, Prentice Hall, (1998).
- X. Hu, The image segmentation based on hierarchical clustering of LS-SVM, Computer and Digital Engineering, 38 (1), 2010, 143–147
- Anil. Jain, Lin Hong and Ruud Bolle, On-Line Fingerprint Verification, IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 19 (4), 1997, 302–313 [CrossRef]
- J. Rissannen, Universal coding, information, prediction and estimation, IEEE Trans Inform Theory, 30, 1984, 629–636 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.