MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Tian Shiming, Chen Xi, Zhu Chaoyang, et al. Theory of electric power emergency management and its technological countermeasures[J]. Power System Technology, 2007, 31(24): 22–27. [Google Scholar]
- William L. Waugh, Jr Kathleen Tierney. Emergency Management Principles and Practice or Local Government[J]. the International City/ County Management Association, 2007, 58. [Google Scholar]
- FU Shichun. Characteristics of Japanese Emergency Management System [J]. Party & Government Forum, 2009, 4(4), 60–62. [Google Scholar]
- LI Geqin. On the Emergency and Security Management System in the United Kingdom [J]. Journal of International Security Studies, 2013, 2(3), 126–137. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yue. Characteristic of Disasters Management in Australia and Its Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Chongqing Teachers College(Natural Science Edition), 2005, 4(12), 59–63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xin-yan, Luo Fan. Study on Mechanism Optimization of Joint Emergency Response to Aviation Calamities in China [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2007, 17(6), 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Leyi. On Linkage of Emergency during Metro Operation [J]. Modern Urban Transit, 2007, 4(8), 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Chaoyang, Yu Zhen, Liu Chao. Research on Theory and Technical System for Power Emergency Management [J]. Power System Technology, 2011, 35(2), 178–182. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Zhu Chao-yang, Gong Bo-tao, et al. Concepts, Indicators and Methods of Emergency Capability Assessment in City Power Grid Enterprises [J]. East China Electric Power, 2013, 9(9), 126–132. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.