MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Su C L. “Stochastic evaluation of voltages in distribution networks with distributed generation using detailed distribution operation models”. in IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 2010, 25 (2): 786–795.
- Yanghua L, Zhengqiu W, Youqing T. “A survey on distributed generation and its networking technology”. Power System Technology, 2008, 32(15): 71–76.
- Liang C, Duan X Z. Distributed generation and its impact on power system[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2001, 25(12): 53–56.
- Haiyan C, Jinfu C, Xianzhong D. “Reactive power optimization in distribution system with wind power generators”. Proceeding of the CSEE, 2008, 28(7): 40–45 (in Chinese).
- Yang X, Xiao Y, Chen S. “Wind speed and generated power forecasting in wind farm”. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2005, 11:1–5.
- Imad A, Ramakumar R. “Loss of power supply probability of stand-alone photovoltaic systems: a closed form solution approach”. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 1991, 6(1): 1–11. [CrossRef]
- Wu Juan. Copula theory and dependence analysis [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2009 (in Chinese)
- Aman M M, Jasmon G B, Bakar A H A. A new approach for optimum simultaneous multi-DG distributed generation Units placement and sizing based on maximization of system load ability using HPSO (hybrid particle swarm optimization) algorithm[J]. Energy, 2014(66): 202–215. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.