- L. Huber, B. T. Irving, M. M. Jovanović, “Closed-loop control methods for interleaved DCM/CCM boundary boost PFC converters,” Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, 2009. APEC 2009. Twenty-Fourth Annual IEEE. IEEE, 2009 pp. 991–997.
- M. Pahlevaninezhad, S. Pan, S. Eren, et al, “An adaptive nonlinear current observer for boost PFC AC/DC converters”.
- R. B. Ridley, “Average small-signal analysis of the boost power factor correction circuit,” VPEC seminar proceedings. 1989 pp. 108–120.
- H. C. Chen, Z. H. Wu, Y. J. Liao,“Modeling and small-signal analysis of a switch-mode rectifier with single-loop current sensorless control,” Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 2010, 25(1) pp. 75–84. [CrossRef]
- J. Sun, “On the zero-crossing distortion in single-phase PFC converters,” Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 2004, 19(3) pp. 685–692. [CrossRef]
- M. Chen, J. Sun, “Feedforward current control of boost single-phase PFC converters,” Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 2006, 21(2) pp. 338–345. [CrossRef]
- D. M. Van de Sype, K. De Gussemé, A. P. M. Van den Bossche, et al,“Duty-ratio feedforward for digitally controlled boost PFC converters,” Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 2005, 52(1) pp.108–115. [CrossRef]
- J. Calvente, H. Ramirez-Murillo, E. Vidal-Idiarte, et al, “Multisampled average current control of switching power converters,” Industrial Technology (ICIT), 2015 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2015 pp. 2120–2124.
- T. Nussbaumer, K. Raggl, and J. W. Kolar, “Design guidelines for interleaved single-phase boost PFC circuits,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 2559–2573, Jul. 2009. [CrossRef]
- X. Lu, Y. X. Xie, L. Cheng, et al, “Semi-bridgeless boost PFC rectifier for wide voltage input range based on voltage feed-forward control,” Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (IPEMC), 2012 7th International. IEEE, 2012, 3 pp. 1894–1899. [CrossRef]
- F. Haase, A. Kouchaki, M. Nymand. “A low cost rapid prototype platform for a three phase PFC rectifier application,” Industrial Technology (ICIT), 2015 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2015 pp. 2024–2029.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power Converter Topologies and Control Strategy|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.