MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Converter Topologies and Control Strategy|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- T.A. Short, Electric power distribution handbook Boca Raton, FL: CRC,(2004)
- T. Gonen, Electric power distribution system New York: McGraw, (1986)
- W. Freitas, J.C.M Vieira, A. Morelato, W. Xu, Influence of excitation system control modes on the allowable penetration level of distributed synchronous generators, IEEE Transactions on Energy Convers, 2005, 20(2):474–480 [CrossRef]
- C.M. Hird, H. Leite, N. Jenkins, H. Li. Network voltage controller for distributed generation, IEEE Transactions on Generation, 2004, 151(2): 150–156 [CrossRef]
- Maher A. Azzouz and Ehab F. El-Saadany. Optimal coordinated Volt/Var control in active distribution networks[C]// PES General Meeting, 2014 IEEE. IEEE, 2014: 1–5
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.