MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation and control engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Sykes, J.; Madani, V.; Burger, J.; Adamiak, M.; Premerlani, W., “Reliabilty of protection systems (what are the real concerns)”, in Protective Relay Engineers, 2010 63rd Annual Conference for, vol., no., pp.1–16, March 29 2010-April 1 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Tian; Qi-Wei Hu; Yong-Sheng Bai; Yan Tian, “Notice of Retraction Reliability analyses of digital protection relay system”, in Quality, Reliability, Risk, Maintenance, and Safety Engineering (QR2MSE), 2013 International Conference on, vol., no., pp. 1308–1311, 15-18 July 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wright, S.A.; Kangala, A.; Sahni, M.; Lee, W.J.; Kenarangui, R.; Threlkeld, H.F.; Martinez, M.A., “Benefits of upgrading protection schemes for hydroelectric power plants”, in Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference, 2005 IEEE, vol., no., pp.218–225, 8-12 May 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Sperl, J.; Carper, B.; Coe, W., “Upgrading your protective relays — when theory meets reality”, in Protective Relay Engineers, 2010 63rd Annual Conference for, vol., no., pp.1–8, March 29 2010-April 1 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov, D., “Redundant design of relay protection system for power plant unit with synchronous generator”, in Electrical Apparatus and Technologies (SIELA), 2014 18th International Symposium on, vol., no., pp.1–4, 29-31 May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Novak, J.J.; Kirby, R.D., “Better, faster, and more economical integrated protective relaying and control using digital bits and logic”, in Petroleum and Chemical Industry Technical Conference, 2008. PCIC 2008. 55th IEEE, vol., no., pp.1–12, 22-24 Sept. 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.