MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation and control engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- J. Ghidella and J. Friedman, “Model-based design streamlines development of body electronics systems”, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, “Study of optimized tuning in full afls head lamps”, in proceedings of the FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress. Springer, 1719 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Youn, M. D. Yin, J. Cho, D. Park, GCCE (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lingchang, “Development of a Hardware-In-the-Loop Simulator for Battery Management Systems”, The Ohio State University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Gomez Martin, “Hardware-In-the-loop simulation”, Embedded Systems Programming 14, 38 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Horter, C. Stiller, Intelligent Vehicle Symposium, 299 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Quijano, K. Passino, A tutorial introduction to control systems development and implementation with dSPACE (2002) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dspace.com/en/pub/home/products/hw/micautob.cfm. [Google Scholar]
- R. Ma, Automotive adaptive front-lighting system reference design, Texas Instruments (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.