MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 3: Experimental and Empirical Studies in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- Y.D.Cheng, J.L.Niu, N.P.Gao, Thermal comfort models: A review and numerical investigation. Build Environ, 47:13–22(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Walgama, S.Fackrell, M.Karimi, A.Fartaj, G.WRankin, Passenger thermal comfort in vehicles–a review, P I Mecheng D-J Aut, 220: 543–562(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Currle, Numerical simulation of the flow in a passenger compartment and evaluation of the thermal comfort of the occupants, SAE Paper No. 9705 29 [Google Scholar]
- C. HChien J.YJang, Y.HChen, S.CWu, 3-d numerical and experimental analysis for airflow within a passenger compartment, Int J Auto Tech-Kor, 9: 437–445 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J.Zhang, L.Dai, G.Q.Xu, al et, Studies of air-flow and temperature fields inside a passenger compartment for improving thermal comfort and saving energy, Part I: Test/numerical model and validation, Appl Thermeng, 29: 2022–2027(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J.Zhang, L.Dai, G.Q.Xu, al et, Studies of air-flow and temperature fields inside a passenger compartment for improving thermal comfort and saving energy, Part II: Simulation results and discussion, Appl Thermeng, 29: 2028–2036(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Rugh, V.Hovland, National and world fuel saving and CO2 emission reductions by increasing vehicle air conditioning COP, Proceedings from the 2003 Alternate Refrigerant Systems Symposium in Phoenix, AZ, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.McGuffin, R.Burke, C.Huizenga, H.Zhang, A.Vlahinos and G.Fu, Human thermal comfort model and manikin, SAE Paper 2002-01-1955 [Google Scholar]
- R.Levinson, H.Pan, G.Ban-Weiss, P.Rosado, R.Paolini, H.Akbari, Potential benefits of solar reflective car shells: Cooler cabins, fuel savings and emission reductions, Appl Energ. 88: 4343–4357(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Turler, D.Hopkins, H.Goudey, Reducing vehicle ancillary loads using advanced thermal insulation and window technologies, SAE Paper No. 2003-01-1076. [Google Scholar]
- P.BHoke, C.Greiner, Vehicle paint radiation properties and affect on vehicle soak temperature, climate control system load, and fuel economy, SAE Paper No. 2005-01-1880. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.