MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3: Experimental and Empirical Studies in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- GA50018-2002 Technical Code of Cold-Formed Thin-Wall Steel Structures[S]. China Association for Engineering Construction Standardization. (2002).
- Chen Ming, Ma Xiaofei, Zhao Gentian. Seismic behavior of T-shaped joint using cold-formed compound section steel [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 32, 184–191 (2015).
- Arlene M.S. Freitas. Analysis and behavior of steel storage drive-in racks[J]. Thin-Walled Structures, 48, 110–117 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Kamal M. Bajoria. Modal analysis of cold-formed pallet rack structures with semi-rigid connections [J]. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 66, 428–441 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P. Prabha. Evaluation of connection flexibility in cold formed steel racks[J]. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 66, 863–872 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Ch. Affolter. Collapse of a high storage rack [J]. Engineering Failure Analysis, 16, 1846–1855 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Liu, Y. Z. & Zu. Stability and bifurcation of helical equilibrium of a thin elastic rod [J]. Acta Mechanica, 167, 29–39 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Jia Zhengxian, Cao Xijing, Liu Changqi. The strength calculation and design of AS/RS rack [J]. Facilities and Equipment, 12, 29–54 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.