MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- S.Watanabe, Development of Power Assisted Wheelchair Easy to Drive on Slope, University of Tokyo, Graduation thesis (2004) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- V.Vashista, X.Chen and S. K.Agrawal, Adult-Human Learning on a Robotic Wheelchair Using a Force Feedback Joystick, Proceedings of the 1st International and 16th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (iNaCoMM2013), 794–799(2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.H.Abdelkader, G.Bourhis and B.Cherki, Haptic Feedback and A Motor Disability: Preliminary Study, HuMaN 07 proceedings, Timimoun(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Brubaker CE, McLaurin CA, McClay IS, Effects of side slope on wheelchair performance, Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 23-2, 55–57(1986) [Google Scholar]
- K.Sugihara, S.Fujimoto K.Yoshida, Development of Electric Wheelchair with Input of Force Feedback Joystick, Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the SICE Chugoku Chapter, 90–91 (2015) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.