MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- S.Collins, A.Ruina, R.Tedrake and M.Wisse : Efficient Bipedal Robots Based on Passive-Dynamic Walkers, Science, 307, 1082–1085 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T.McGeer : Passive Dynamic Walking:Simson Fraser University Burnaby British Columbia, CSS-ISS TR88-02 (Technical report), 1–51 (1988)
- T.McGeer : Passive Dynamic Walking, IJRR, 9, 62–82 (1990)
- T.McGeer : Passive Walking with Knees, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 3, 1640–1645 (1990)
- A.Goswami, B.Thuilot and B.Espiau : A study of the passive gait of a compass-like biped robot symmetry and chaos, IJRR, 17, 1282–1301 (1998)
- M.Garcia, A.Chatterjee, A.Ruina and M.Coleman : The Simplest Walking Model: Stability, Complexity, and Scaling, J BIOMECH ENG-T ASME, 120,281–288 (1998) [CrossRef]
- M.Wisse at all : Ankle springs instead of arc-shaped feet for passive dynamic walkers, IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots,110–116 (2006)
- T.Kinugasa, K.Yoshida, K.Kotake, K.Fujimura, H.Tanaka and K.Ogawa : 3D Passive Walker with Ankle Springs and Flat Feet, JRSJ, 27, 91–94 (2009) (in Japanese)
- T.Narukawa, K.Yokoyama, M.Takahashi and K.Yoshida: Design and Construction of a Simple 3D Straight-Legged Passive Walker with Flat Feet and Ankle Springs, JSDD, 3, 1 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S.Fujimoto, T.Ono, K.Ohsaka and Z.Zhao: Modeling of Artificial Actuator and Control Design for Antagonistic Drive System, Transactions of JSME (C), 73, no.730, 1777–1785 (2007) (in Japanese) [CrossRef]
- S.Fujimoto, T.Kinugasa K.Yoshida and H.Watanabe: 3D Quasi-passive Walking of Bipedal Robot with Flat Feet -Quasi-passive Walker Driven by Antagonistic Pneumatic Artificial Muscle-, IJAMechS, 5, 95–104 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.