MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design and Development of Engineering Devices|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- A. A. Mossello, J. Harun, H. Resalati, R. Ibrahim, P. Md Tahir, S. R. Fallah Shamsi, and A. Z. Mohamed, Soda-anthraquinone pulp from Malaysian cultivated kenaf for linerboard production. BioResources. 5(3), 1542–1553 (2010).
- A. A. Mossello, J. Harun, R. Ibrahim, H. Resalati, S. R. Fallah Shamsi, P. Md Tahir, and M. N. Mohad Yusof, Evaluation of linerboard properties from Malaysian cultivated kenaf soda-anthraquinone pulps versus commercial pulps. BioResources. 5(3), 1595–1604 (2010).
- P. Singh, O. Sulaiman, R. Hashim, L. C. Peng, and R. S. Singh, Using biomass residues from oil palm industry as a raw material for pulp and paper industry: potential benefits and threat to the environment. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 15(2), 367–383 (2013). [CrossRef]
- L. Jasmani, S. Mahmudin, and R. Ibrahim, Recycled paper strengthened with Kenaf. FRIM in Focus: Waste to Wealth (Forest Research Institute Malaysia, Kepong, Selangor, p. 10, Sep-2009).
- N. M. Main, R. A Talib, R. Ibrahim, R. Abdul Rahman, and A. Z. Mohamed, Linerboard made from soda-anthraquinone (Soda-AQ) treated coconut coir fiber and effect of pulp beating. BioResources. 10(4), 6975–6992 (2015).
- A. A. Mossello, J. Harun, H. Resalati, R. Ibrahim, S. R. Fallah Shamsi, and P. Md Tahir, New approach to use of kenaf for paper and paperboard production. BioResources 5(4), 2112–2122 (2010).
- R. Ibrahim, Structural, mechanical and optical properties of recycled paper blended with oil palm empty fruit bunch. Journal of Oil Palm Research. 15(2), 28–34 (2003).
- I. Rushdan, J. Latifah, W. K. Hoi, and M. Y. Mohd Nor, Commercial-scale production of soda pulp and medium paper from oil palm empty fruit bunches. Journal of Tropical Forest Science. 19(3), 121–126 (2007).
- N. H. Mohd Hassan, S. Muhammed, and R. Ibrahim, Properties of corrugated paper from recycled paper blended with Semantan bamboo. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 8(9), 113–117 (2015).
- S. R. Masrol, M. H. I. Ibrahim, S. Adnan, M. S. S. Amir Shah, N. M. Main, M. F. Esa, and M. H. Othman, Soda Anthraquinone pulping of oil palm male flower spikes. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 660, 373–377 (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. R. Masrol, M. H. I. Ibrahim, S. Adnan, M. S. S. Amir Shah, N. M. Main, M. F. Esa, and M. H. Othman, Effect of beating process to soda anthraquinone pulp of oil palm male flower spikes fibre. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 773–774, 158–162 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Z. Daud, M. Z. Mohd Hatta, A. S. Mohd Kassim and A. Aripin Mohd Suitability of Malaysia’s pineapple leaf and napier grass as a fiber substitution for paper making industry, EnCon 2013, 6th Engineering Conference, “Energy and Enviroment”. Kuching, Sarawak. 2-4 July (2013).
- S. Hokputsa, W. Gerddit, S. Pongsamart, K. Inngjerdingen, T. Heinze, A. Koschella, S. E. Harding, and B. S. Paulsen, Water-soluble polysaccharides with pharmaceutical importance from Durian rinds (Durio zibethinus Murr.): isolation, fractionation, characterisation and bioactivity. Carbohydrate Polymers. 56(4), 471–481 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. Unhasirikul, N. Naranong, and W. Narkrugsa, Reducing sugar production from durian peel by hydrochloric acid hydrolysis. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. 6(9), 394–399 (2012).
- H. B. Aditiya, W. T. Chong, T. M. I. Mahlia, A. H. Sebayang, M. A. Berawi, and H. Nur, Second generation bioethanol potential from selected Malaysia’s biodiversity biomasses: A review. Waste Management, 47(Part A), 46–61 (2016). [CrossRef]
- B. T. Amid and H. Mirhosseini, “Optimisation of aqueous extraction of gum from durian (Durio zibethinus) seed: A potential, low cost source of hydrocolloid. Food Chemistry, 132(3), 1258–1268 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry Malaysia, Agrofood Statistics 2014 (Information Management and Statistics Section, Policy and Strategic Planning Division, Putrajaya, 2015).
- B. H. Hameed and H. Hakimi, Utilization of durian (Durio zibethinus Murray) peel as low cost sorbent for the removal of acid dye from aqueous solutions. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 39(2), 338–343 (2008). [CrossRef]
- S. R. Masrol, M. H. I. Ibrahim, and S. Adnan, Chemi-mechanical pulping of durian rinds. Procedia Manufacturing. 2, 171–180 (2015). [CrossRef]
- R. Ibrahim, Moulded products from oil palm pulp. FRIM in Focus: Waste to Wealth. (Forest Research Institute Malaysia, Kepong, Selangor, p. 11, Sep-2009).
- S. Abrantes, M. E. Amaral, A. P. Costa, and A. P. Duarte, Cynara cardunculus L. alkaline pulps: alternatives fibres for paper and paperboard production. Bioresource Technoloy. 98(15), 2873–2878 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A. Ghasemian, M. Ghaffari, and A. Ashori, Strength-enhancing effect of cationic starch on mixed recycled and virgin pulps. Carbohydrate Polymers. 87, 1269–1274 (2012). [CrossRef]
- I. Gonzalez, M. Alcalá, G. Arbat, F. Vilaseca, and P. Mutjè, Suitability of rapeseed chemithermomechanical pulp as raw material in papermaking. BioResources. 8(2), 1697–1708 (2013).
- N. H. Mohd Hassan, S. Muhammed, and R. Ibrahim, Properties of Gigantochloa scortechinii paper enhancement by beating revolution. Journal of Tropical Resources and Sustainable Science. 2, 59–67 (2014).
- S. Mohamad Jani and I. Rushdan, Effect of bleaching on coir fibre pulp and paper properties. Journal of Tropical Agricuture and Food Science. 42(1), 51–61 (2014).
- P. Sheikhi, G. Asadpour, S. Zabihzadeh, and N. Amoee, An optimum mixture of virgin bagasse pulp and recycled pulp (OCC) for manufacturing fluting paper. Bioresources. 8(4), 5871–5883 (2013). [CrossRef]
- N. M. Main, R. A Talib, R. Abdul Rahman, A. Z. Mohamed, R. Ibrahim, and S. Adnan, Effect of amphoteric and cationic polyacrylamide on the structural and strength properties of coir paper. Procedia Manufacturing. 2, 28–34 (2015). [CrossRef]
- F. Sarkhosha and T. Mohammad, Soda-AQ pulping of wheat straw and its blending effect on old corrugated cardboard (OCC) pulp properties. Tappsa Journal. March, 35–39 (2009).
- F. Marín, J. L. Sánchez, J. Arauzo, R. Fuertes, and A. Gonzalo, Semichemical pulping of Miscanthus giganteus. Effect of pulping conditions on some pulp and paper properties. Bioresource Technology. 100(17), 3933–3940 (2009). [CrossRef]
- S. Adamopoulos, E. Martinez, and D. Ramirez, Characterization of packaging grade papers from recycled raw materials through the study of fibre morphology and composition. Global NEST Journal. 9(1), 20–28 (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.