- D.-J. Won, Y.-S. Noh, M.-Y. Ryu, C.-Y. Won and H.-W. Lim, “A Study of Grid-connected PV-AC module with Active Power Decoupling and ESS”, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), Feb. 26 ~ Mar. 1, 2014, Busan, Korea
- H. Choi, M. Ciobotaru and V. G. Agelidis, “Large-Scale PV Systems with Energy Storage Utilizing High-Gain DC/DC Converters”, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), Feb. 26 ~ Mar. 1, 2014, Busan, Korea
- L. Zhang, et al. “Power control of DC microgrid using DC bus signaling” Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2011 Twenty-Sixth Annual IEEE. IEEE, 2011. p. 1926–1932.
- J. J. Justo, F. Mwasilu, J. Lee and J.-W. Jang, “AC-microgrids versus DC-microgrids with distributed energy resources : A revies”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 24, Elsevier, 2013. p. 387–405 [CrossRef]
- M. J. E. Alam, K. M. Muttaqi and D. Sutanto, “A Novel Approach for Ramp-Rate Control of Solar PV Using Energy Storage to Mitigate Output Fluctuations Caused by Cloud Passing”, IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion Vol. 29. June, 2014, p. 507–518 [CrossRef]
- F. Marra, G. Yang, C. Traeholt, OstergaardJ. and E. Larsen, “A Decentralized Storage Strategy for Residential Feeders With Photovoltaics”, IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid Vol. 5, March, 2014, p. 974–981 [CrossRef]
- T. L. Vandoorn, B. Meersman, L. Degroote, B. Renders and L. Vandevelde, “A Control Strategy for Islanded Microgrids With DC-Link Voltage Control”, IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery vol. 26, 2011, p. 703–713 [CrossRef]
- H. Laaksonen, P. Saari and R. Komulainen, “Voltage and Frequency Control of Inverter Based Weak LV network Microgrid”, Future Power Systems 2005 International Conference on. IEEE, 2005
- G. Mokhtari, A. Ghosh, G. Nourbakhsh and G. Ledwich, “Smart Robust Resources Control in LV Network to Deal With Voltage Rise Issue”, IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energy Vol. 4, October, 2013 [CrossRef]
- X. J. Su, M. A. S. Masoum and P. J. Wolfs, “Optimal PV Inverter Reactive Power Control and Real Power Curtailment to Improve Performance of Unbalanced Four-Wire LV Distribution Networks”, IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energy vol.5, July, 2014
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Systems and Automation|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.