- M. Balijepalli and K. Pradhan, “Review of Demand Response under Smart Grid Paradigm”. IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies, (2011).
- M. Mazumder, et al; “Characterization of electrodynamic screen performance for dust removal from solar panels and solar hydrogen generators”. IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS), (2011).
- R. Sutton, A. Barto, and C. Anderson, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, The MIT Press, 1983.
- Z. Ma, D. Callaway and I. Hiskens, “Decentralized charging control for large populations of plug-in vehicles, “ in Proc. Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 206–212, (2010).
- U. Montanari, A. T. Siwe, Real time market models and prosumer profiling. IEEE Conference on Computer Communication Workshop, pages 712, (2013).
- U. Montanari, A. T. Siwe, Prosumers as Aggregators in the DEZENT Context of Regenerative Power Production IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO), pp. 167–174, (2014).
- H. Tembine, Distributed strategic learning for wireless engineers, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Inc,(2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Systems and Automation|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.