MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronic technology|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- A. G. Swanson and I. R. Jandrell, Investigation into HVDC corona: discussion and initial modelling results, The XVII International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, Hannover, Germany, August 22-26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- CIGRE Working Group 21.03, Recognition of Discharges, Electra, No. 11, pp. 61-98 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kuffel, E. Kuffel, W. S. Zaengl, High voltage engineering fundamentals, Butterworth-Heinemann/ Newnes, Oxford, Boston (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Suwanasri, T. Suwanasri and P. Fuangpian, Investigation on Partial Discharge of Power Cable Termination Defects using High Frequency Current Transformer, ECTI Transactions on Electrical Eng., Electronics and Communications Vol. 12, No. 1, page 16–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Birlasekaran, and Weng Hoe Leong, Comparison of Known PD Signals with the Developed and Commercial HFCT Sensors, IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 22, Issue. 3, pp. 1581–1590 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.