MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N.S. Romali, N. Mokhtar, W.F.W. Ishak and M.A.A. Samah, Solid waste management: Development of AHP model for application of landfill sites selection in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, Proc. of the Int. Symposium on the Analytic Hierarchy Process, Kuala Lumpur, (2013).
- N. Yahaya and I. Larsen, Federalising solid waste management in peninsular Malaysia, Proc. Of Int. Solid Waste Association (ISWA) World Congress, Singapore, (2008).
- P. Agamuthu and S. Fauziah, Challenges and issues in moving towards sustainable landfilling in a transitory country-Malaysia, Waste Management and Research, 29,13-19, (2011). [CrossRef]
- F.M. Ghazali, S. Syafalni and S.M. Noor, Public perception on the current solid waste management system in Malaysia: A comparative study of Matang Landfill and Bukit Tagar Sanitary Landfill (BTSL), World Applied Sciences J., 32, 872-883, (2014).
- A. Johari, S.I. Ahmed, H. Hashim, H. Alkali and M. Ramli, Economic and environmental benefits of landfill gas from municipal solid waste in Malaysia, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, 2907-2912, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.O. Saeed, M.N. Hassan and M.A. Mujeebu, Assessment of municipal solid waste generation and recyclable materials potential in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Waste Management, 29, 2209-2213, (2009). [CrossRef]
- O. Ortiz, J. C. Pasqualino and F. Castells, Environmental performance of construction waste: Comparing three scenarios from a case study in Catalonia, Spain, Waste management, 30, 646-654, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Z.Z. Noor, R.O. Yusuf, A.H. Abba, M.A. Abu Hassan and M.F. Mohd Din, An overview for energy recovery from municipal solid wastes in Malaysia scenario, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 20, 378-384, (2013). [CrossRef]
- N.P. Cheremisinoff, Handbook of Solid Waste Management and Waste Minimization Technologies, Butterworth-Heinemann, Elsevier Science, (2003).
- B. Şener, M.L. Süzen and V. Doyuran, Landfill site selection by using geographic information systems, Environmental Geology, 49, 376-388, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Solid Waste and Public Cleansing Management Act 2007, Putrajaya, (2007).
- V.R. Sumathi, U. Natesan and C. Sarkar, GIS-based approach for optimized siting of municipal solid waste landfill, Waste Management, 28, 2146-2160, (2008). [CrossRef]
- E. Papargyropoulou, D.C. Preece, D.R. Padfield and A.A.B. Abdullah, Sustainable construction waste management in Malaysia: A contractor’s perspective, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Management and Innovation for a Sustainable Built Environment, Amsterdam, (2011).
- S.K. Jung, An integrative approach for municipal solid waste (MSW) landfill selection: A case study of O’ahu, Hawai’i, PhD Thesis, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Ann Arbor, (2011).
- S. El Haggar, Sustainable Industrial Design and Waste Management: Cradle-to-Cradle for Sustainable Development, Academic Press, Elsevier, (2010).
- S.N.S. Ismail and L.A. Manaf, The challenge of future landfill: A case study of Malaysia, J. of Toxicology and Environmental Health Sciences, 5, 86-96, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Department of Environment, Environmental Impact Assesement-Guidelines for Development of Solid Waste Sanitary Landfill, Department of Environment, Malaysia, (2012).
- Z. Sakawi, Municipal solid waste management in Malaysia: Solution for sustainable waste management, J. of Applied Sciences in Environmental Sanitation, 6, 29-38, (2011).
- E. Suresh and N. Usha, GIS modelling of land suitability for solid waste disposal, Int. J. of Geoinformatics, 4(3), (2008).
- U.N. Ngoc and H. Schnitzer, Sustainable solutions for solid waste management in Southeast Asian countries, Waste Management, 29, 1982-1995, (2009). [CrossRef]
- S. Fauziah and P. Agamuthu, Trends in sustainable landfilling in Malaysia, a developing country, Waste Management and Research, 30(7), 656-663, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.