MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- P. Agamuthu and S.H. Fauziah, MSW disposal in Malaysia: Landfill management, Proc. of the 2nd Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and the Pacific Islands, Kitakyushu, (2006).
- P. Agamuthu, K.M. Khidzir and F.S. Hamid, Drivers of sustainable waste management in Asia, Waste Management and Research, 27, 625–633, (2009). [CrossRef]
- P. Agamuthu and S.H. Fauziah, Sustainable management of wet market waste, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, 239-243, (2007).
- S.H. Fauziah, Municipal Solid Waste Management: A Comprehensive Study in Selangor, PhD Thesis, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, (2009).
- C. Visvanathan, O. Tubtimthai and P. Kuruparan, Influence of landfill top cover design on methane oxidation: Pilot scale lysimeter experiments under tropical conditions, Proc. of the 3rd Asia Pasific Landfill Symposium, Kitakyushu, (2004).
- K.H. Chua, E.J.M. Sahid and Y.P. Leong, Sustainable Municipal Solid Waste Management and GHG Abatement in Malaysia, ST-4: Green and Energy Management, 1-8, (2011).
- M.H. Kim and J.W. Kim, Comparison through a LCA evaluation analysis of food waste disposal options from the perspective of global warming and resource recovery, Science of the Total Environment, 408 (19), 3998-4006, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Environmental Protection Agency, Basic Information about Food Waste, (2009) <retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/osw/conserve/materials/organics/food/fd-basic.htm>
- S.H. Lee, K.I. Choi, M. Osako and J.I. Dong, Evaluation of environmental burdens caused by changes of food waste management systems in Seoul, Korea, Science of the Total Environment, 1(3), 42-53 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.D. Knipe, The management of household food waste, Environmental Research and Consultancy, West Morden, United Kingdom, (2005).
- C. Muller, Decentralised composting in developing countries: Financial and technical evaluation in the case of Asmara City, Diploma Thesis of Christian Müller, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, (2005).
- D. Gaschk, T. Ayaka, V. Hanh, Dominique Wisniewski, Waste Management in Devikulam. Sustainability in Developing Communities, (2009)
- C. Henry, Chapter VII: Composting, (2005). <retrieved from http://www.unep.or.jp/ietc/publications/spc/solid_waste_management/Vol_I/14Chapter.pdf >
- M. Ali, Sustainable composting: Case studies and guidelines for developing countries, Water, Engineering and Development Centre, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, (2004).
- United States Composting Council, Greenhouse gases and the role of composting: A primer for compost producers, (2008). <retrieved from http://www.compostingcouncil.org>
- K. Frank,N. Eiji, E. Tsuneyoshi, A. Zahoor, Y. Rumana, M.T. Moses and Y. Sadahiro, An evaluation of aerobic and anaerobic composting of banana peels treated with different inoculums for soil nutrient replenishment, Bioresource Technology, 126, 375-382, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Boldrin, I. Korner, U. Krogman and T.H. Cristensen, Composting:mass balances and product quality, Solid Waste Management, 978, 1-3, (2010).
- S. Nonglak, D. Srisulak, S. Panalak, J. Somsak, B. Sukanya, W. Janewit and J. Chaiwat, Composting of tobacco plant waste by manual turning and forced aeration system, Maejo Int. J. Sci. Technol., 3(02),248-260, (2009).
- J. Jishao, H. Yimei, L. Xueling and H. Hua, The effects of apple pomace, bentonite and calcium superphosphate on swine manure aerobic composting, Waste Management, 34, 1595-1602, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Itavaara, M. Vikman and O. Venelampi, Windrow composting of biodegradable packaging materials, Compos. Sci. Utiliz., 5, 84-92, (1997). [CrossRef]
- K. Naser, C. Ian, A.S. Miguel, S. Syd, M. Sebastian and B. Nanthi, Maturity indices in cocomposting of chicken manure and sawdust with biochar, Bioresource Technology, 168, 245-251, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Z. Ying, S. Ammaiyappan and W.C.W. Jonathan, Evalution of humic substances during cocomposting of food waste, sawdust and chinese medicinal herbal residues, Bioresource Technology, 168, 229-234, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M.F. Hirai, V. Chanyasak and H. Kubota, A standard method for measurement of compost maturity, Biocycle, 24, 54-56, (1983).
- Z. Jiachao, Z. Guangming, C. Yaoning, Y. Man, Y. Zhen, L. Hui, Y. Yong and H. Hongli, Effects of physico-chemical parameters on the bacterial and fungal communities during agricultural waste composting, Bioresource Technology, 102, 2950-2956, (2011). [CrossRef]
- E. Brito, M.A. Bustamante, C. Paredes, J. Moreno-Caselles, M.D. Perez-Murcia, A. Perez-Espinosa and R. Moral, Composting of brewery wastes with agricultural and forest residues. <retrieved from http://www.ramiran.net/ramiran2010/docs/Ramiran2010_0114_final.pdf>
- M.P. Bernal, C. Paredes, M.A. Sanchez- Monedero and J. Cegarra, Maturity and stability parameters of compost prepared with a wide range of organic waste, Bioresource Technol., 63, 91-99, (1998). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.