MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- X.P. Wang, and T.T. Lim, Solvothermal synthesis of C-N codoped TiO2 and photocatalytic evaluation for bisphenol a degradation using a visible-light irradiated led photoreactor, Appl. Catal., 100, 355-364,(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bangkedphol, H.E. Keenan, C.M. Davidson and A.W. Sakultantimetha, Enhancement of tributyltin degradation under natural light by N-doped TiO2 photocatalyst, J. Hazard. Mater., 184, 533-537,(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, Z. Jiang, J. Geng, Q. Wang and D. Yang, Carbon and nitrogen co-doped TiO2 with enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 46, 2471-2746, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cristina Fernandez, M. Soledad Larrecshi, M. Pillar Callao, An analytical overview of processes for removing organic dyes from wastewater effluents, Trac-Trend Anal. Chem., 29, 1201-1211,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nawi and S.S. Sheilatina, Photocatalytic decolourisation of reactive red 4 dyes by an immobilised TiO2/chitosan layer by layer system, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 372, 80-87, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Tseng, Y.S. Lin, Y.J. Chen and H. Chu, A Review of photocatalysts prepared by sol-gel method for VOCs removal, Int. J. Mol. Sci., 11, 2336-2361, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fotiou, T. Triantis, T. Kaloudis and A. Hiskia, Photocatalytic degradation of cylindrospermopsin under UV-A, solar and visible light using TiO2, Mineralization and Intermediate Products, Chemosphere, 119, 89-94, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Manassero, M. Lucila Satuf and O. Mario Alfano, Evaluation of UV and visible light activity of TiO2 catalysts for water remediation, Chem. Eng. J., 225, 378–386, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hu, J.C. Yu, Z. Hao and P.K. Wong, Effects of acidity and inorganic ions on the photocatalytic degradation of different azo dyes, Appl. Catal., 46, 35-47, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bubacz, J. Choina, D. Dolat and A. W. Morawski, Methylene blue and phenol photocatalytic degradation on nanoparticles of anatase TiO2, J. of Environ. Stud., 4, 685-691, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.