MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Y.C. Lai, E.T. Quinn, and L.Valint. Control of hard segment size in polyurethane formation. Journal of Polymer Science. 33, 1767–1772, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Muhammad, D.H. Beg Mohammad and S.J. Saidatul. The effects of increasing unsaturation in palm oil properties. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Chemical, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, 9, 3-9, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lligadas, I.C. Ronda, M. Galia, V. Cadiz, Novel silicon-containing polyurethanes from vegetable oils as renewable resources. Synthesis and properties, Biomacromolecules 7, 2420-2426 ,(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Yuan,K. Pimphan, S. Galen and H.H. Fu, Physical properties of water-blown rigid polyurethane foams from vegetable oil-based polyols, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 105, 453-459, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yanchang and J. Xuesong, Photo-cured materials from vegetable oils, The Royal Society of Chemistry, 1, 1-27, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.