MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N. Abdel-Raouf, A.A. Al-Homaidan and I.B.M. Ibraheem, Microalgae and wastewater treatment, Saudi J. Biol. Sci., 19( 3), 257-275, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J. Shi, B. Podola and M. Melkonian, Removal of nitrogen and phosphorus from wastewater using microalgae immobilized on twin layers: An experimental study, J. Appl. Phycol., 19(5), 417-423, (2007). [CrossRef]
- H.Azarpira, P. Behdarvand, K. Dhumal and G. Pondhe, Potential use of cyanobacteria species in phycoremediation of municipal wastewater, Int. J. of Biosciences, 4(4), 105-111, (2014).
- U. Emeka, G.I. Ndukwe, K.B. Mustapha and R.I. Ayo, Constraints to large scale algae biomass production and utilization, J. of Algal Biomass Utilization, 3(2), 14-32, (2012).
- F.M. Salih, Microalgae tolerance to high concentrations of carbon dioxide: A review, J. Environ. Prot., 2(5), 648–654, (2011). [CrossRef]
- P.H. Rao, R.R. Kumar, B. Raghavan, V. Subramanian and V. Sivasubramanian, Application of phycoremediation technology in the treatment of wastewater from a leather-processing chemical manufacturing facility, Water SA, 37(1), 7-14, (2011).
- P. Gani, N.M. Sunar, A.A.A. Latiff, I.T.K. Joo, U.K. Parjo, Q. Emparan and C.M. Er, Phycoremediation of dairy wastewater by using green microlgae: Botryococcus sp., Appl. Mech. Mater., 773-774, 1318-1323, (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Chotwattanasak and U. Puetpaiboon, Full scale anaerobic digester for treating palm oil mill wastewater, J. Sustain. Energy Environ., 2(3), 133–136, (2013).
- P.O. Souza, L.R. Ferreira, N.R.X. Pires, P.J.S. Filho, F.A. Duarte, C.M.P. Pereira and M.F. Mesko, Algae of economic importance that accumulate cadmium and lead: A review, Brazilian J. Pharmacogn., 22(4), 825–837, (2012).
- S. Chinnasamy, A. Bhatnagar, R.W. Hunt and K.C. Das, Microalgae cultivation in a wastewater dominated by carpet mill effluents for biofuel applications, Bioresour. Technol., 101(9), 3097-3105, (2010). [CrossRef]
- P. Gani, N.M. Sunar, H. Matias-Peralta, A.A.A. Latiff, U. Kalthsom, A. Rafiq and A. Razak, Phycoremediation of wastewaters and potential hydrocarbon from microalgae: A review, Adv. Environ. Biol., 9(20), 1-8, (2015).
- S. Elumalai, S. Ramganesh and T. Sangeetha, Phycoremediation for leather industrial effluent - treatment and recycling using green microalgae and its consortia, Int. J. of Current Phycoremediation, 2(10), 1–9, (2014).
- P. Gani, N.M. Sunar, A.A.A Latiff, N.S. Kamaludin, U.K. Parjo, Q. Emparan and C.M. Er, Experimental study for phycoremediation of Botryococcus sp . on greywater, Appl. Mech. Mater., 773-774, 1312-1317, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M.A. Fulazzaky, Carbonaceous, nitrogenous and phosphorus matters removal from domestic wastewater by an activated sludge reactor of nitrification-denitrification type, J. Eng. Sci. Technol., 4(1), 69-80, (2009).
- H. Kamyab, M. Soltani, M. Ponraj, M.F. Din and E.V. Putri, A review on microalgae as potential lipid container with wastewater treating functions, J. of Environmental Treatment Techniques, 1(2), 76–80, (2013).
- A.L.A. Zinatizadeh, Biological treatment of palm oil mill effluent (Pome) using an up-flow anaerobic sludge fixed film (Uasff) bioreactor, PhD Thesis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, (2006).
- J.R. Votano, M. Parham, L.H. Hall, L.B. Kier and L.M. Hall, Microalgae: The green gold of the future?, Chem. Biodivers., 1(11), 1829–1841, (2004). [CrossRef]
- P. Metzger and C. Largeau, Botryococcus braunii: A rich source for hydrocarbons and related ether lipids, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 66(5), 486–496, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Z. Yaakob, K.F. Kamarudin and R. Rajkumar, The Current Methods for the biomass production of the microalgae from wastewaters: An overview, World Applied Sciences J., 31(10), 1744-1758, (2014).
- APHA, AWWA, and WEF, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association and Water Environment Federation, (2005).
- O. Bastidas, Cell counting with neubauer chamber (basic hemocytometer usage), Technical Note - Neubauer Chamber Cell Counting, Celeromics, (2014).
- R. Órpez, M.E. Martínez, G. Hodaifa, F. El-Yousfi, N. Jbari and S. Sánchez, Growth of the microalga botryococcus braunii in secondarily treated sewage, Desalination, 246(1), 625-630, (2009). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.