MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- R. Southerland, Sewer fitness: Cutting the fat, American City and Country, 117, 27-31, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W. Chu and F.L. Ng, Upgrading the conventional grease trap using a tube settler, Environment International, 26, 17-22, (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Abass, A.T. Jameel, S.A. Muyubi and M.I. Abdul Karim, Removal of oil and grease as emerging pollutants of concern (EPC) in wastewater stream, IIUM Engineering J., 12(4), 161-169, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Metcalf, Wastewater Engineerin: Treatment and Reuse: McGraw-Hill, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- API, Design and operation of oil-water separators, American Petroleum Institute, Washington, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- T. Morrow and F. Dodget, Fluid flow modelling of gravity separators, Multi-Phase Production, 364-380, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- C. Hirt and J. Sicilian, A porosity technique for the definition of obstacles in rectangular cell meshes, Proc. of 4th Int. Conf. on Numerical Ship Hydrodynamics, Washington, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Hirt and B.D. Nichols, Volume of fluid (VOF) method for the dynamics of free boundaries, J. of Computational Physics, 39, 201-225, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Aziz, L.M. Holt, K.M. Keener, J.W. Groninger and J.J. Ducoste, Performance of grease abatement devices for removal of fat, oil, and grease, J. of Environmental Engineering, 137, 84-92, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wilkinson, B. Waldie, M.I. Mohamad Nor and H.Y. Lee, Baffle plate configurations to enhance separation in horizontal primary separators, Chemical Engineering J., 77, 221-226, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.