MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- S.H.A. Talib, M.S. Yusoff and Z.A. Hasan, Modeling of sedimentation pattern in Bukit Merah Reservoir, Perak, Malaysia, Procedia Engineering, 50, 201-210, (2012). [CrossRef]
- G.L. Mamede, Reservoir sedimentation in dryland catchments: Modelling and management, Doctoral Thesis, Universitätsbibliothek, (2008).
- W. Saenyi and H. Holzmann, An integrated approach of water erosion, sediment transport, and reservoir sedimentation, ERB and Northern European FRIEND Project 5 Conf., Slovakia, (2002).
- P.J. Dillon and F.H. Rigler, The phosphorus-chlorophyll relationship in lakes, Limnol. Oceanogr, 19(5), 767-773, (1974). [CrossRef]
- S.C. Maberly, L. King, M.M. Dent, R.I. Jones and C.E. Gibson,. Nutrient limitation of phytoplankton and periphyton growth in upland lakes, Freshwater Biology, 47(11), 2136-2152. (2002). [CrossRef]
- W. Ripl, Restoration of Eutrophic Lakes by Sediment Treatment, Restoration of Lakes, Streams, Floodplains and Bogs in Europe, Springer, Netherlands, 77-84, (2010). [CrossRef]
- G.R. Fish and I.A. Andrew, Nitrogen and phosphorus in the sediments of Lake Rotorua, New Zealand J. of Marine and Freshwater Research, 14(2), 121-128, (1980). [CrossRef]
- S.H.A. Talib, Sedimentation modelling and nutrient profile at Bukit Merah Reservoir, Perak, Malaysia. PhD Thesis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, (2014).
- APHA, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, American Public Health Association, Washington, (2012).
- B. Qin, Z. Liu and K. Havens, Eutrophication of Shallow Lakes with Special Reference to Lake Taihu, China, Springer, Netherlands, (2007). [CrossRef]
- L. Håkanson, On the relationship between lake trophic level and lake sediments, Water Research, 18(3), 303-314, (1984). [CrossRef]
- E. Jeppesen, M. Sãndergaard, N. Mazzeo, M. Meerhoff, C. Branco, V. Huszar and F. Scasso, Lake restoration and biomanipulation in temperate lakes: relevance for subtropical and tropical lakes, Restoration and Management of Tropical Eutrophic Lakes, 331-349, (2005).
- G.A. Weyhenmeyer, E. Jeppesen, R. Adrian, L. Arvola, T. Blenckner, T. Jankowski, E. Jennings, P. Noges, T. Noges and D. Straile, Nitrate depleted conditions on the increase in shallow northern European lakes, Limnology and Oceanography, 52(4), 1346-1353, (2007). [CrossRef]
- D. Hamilton, and S. Mitchell, Waves induced shear stresses, plant nutrients and chlorophyll in seven shallow lakes, Freshwater Biology, 38, 159-168, (2003). [CrossRef]
- T. Nõges, A. Järvet, A. Kisand, R. Laugaste, E. Loigu, B. Skakalski and P. Nõges, Reaction of large and shallow lakes Peipsi and Võrtsjärv to the changes of nutrient loading, Shallow Lakes in a Changing World, Springer, Netherlands, 253-264, (2007).
- D. Trolle, G. Zhu, D. Hamilton, L. Luo, C. Mcbride and L. Zhang, The influence of water quality and sediment geochemistry on the horizontal and vertical distribution of phosphorus and nitrogen in sediments of a large, shallow lake, Hydrobiologia, 627, 31-44. (2009). [CrossRef]
- W.R.Ismail and S.A.M. Najib, Sediment and nutrients balance of Bukit Merah Reservoir, Perak, Malaysia, Lakes and Reservoirs: Research and Management, 16, 179-184, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J.P. Jensen, E. Jeppesen, P. Kristensen, P.B. Christensen and M. Sãndergaard, Nitrogen loss and denitrification as studied in relation to reductions in nitrogen loading in a shallow, hypertrophic lake (Lake Sãbygãrd, Denmark). Internationale Revue der gesamten Hydrobiologie und Hydrographie, 77, 29-42. (2007). [CrossRef]
- C.O. Akinbile, M.S. Yusoff, S.H. Abu Talib, Z. Abu Hasan, W.R. Ismail and U. Sansudin, Qualitative analysis and classification of surface water in Bukit Merah Reservoir in Malaysia, Water Science and Technology Water Supply, 13(4), 1138-1145, (2013). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.