MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.B. Fourie and G. Papageorgiou, Defining an appropriate steady state line for Merriespruit gold tailings, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 38(4), 695-706, (2001). [CrossRef]
- A.B. Fourie, G.E Blight and G. Papageorgiou, Static liquefaction as a possible explanation for the Merriespruit tailings dam failure, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 38(4), 707-719, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Wise, World Information Service on Energy-Uranium Project, (2012). <available at: http://www.wise-uranium.org/index.html>
- B. Demers and G. Haile, Management of tailings stabilized by lime and cement at Canadian electrolytic zinc, Valleyfield, Quebec, Proc. of Sudbury 2003 Mining and the Environment, Sudbury, Ontario, (2003).
- D.H. Zou and W. Sahito, Suitability of mine tailings for shotcrete as a ground support, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 31(4), 632–636, (2004). [CrossRef]
- O. Celik, I.Y. Elbeyli and S. Piskin, Utilization of gold tailings as an additive in Portland cement, Waste Management and Research, 24(3), 215-224, (2006). [CrossRef]
- R.K. Swami, N.K.S. Pundhir and S. Mathur, Kimberlite tailings a road construction material, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2(1989), 131– 134, (2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Roy, G.R. Adhikari and R.N. Gupta, Use of gold mill tailings in making bricks, a feasibility study, Waste Management and Research, 25(5), 475–482, (2007), [CrossRef]
- M. Fall, M. Benzaazoua and S. Ouellet, Experimental characterization of the influence of tailings fineness and density on the quality of cemented paste backfill, Minerals Engineering, 18(1), 41–44, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Fall, M. Benzaazoua and E.G. Saa, Mix proportioning of underground cemented tailings backfill, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 23(1), 80–90, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Benzaazoua, B. Bussiere, I. Demers, M. Aubertin, E. Fried and A. Blier, Integrated mine tailings management by combining environmental desulphurization and cemented paste backfill, Application to mine Doyon, Quebec, Canada, Minerals Engineering, 21(4), 330–340, (2008).
- B. Ercikdi, A. Kesimal, F. Cihangir, H. Deveci and I. Alp, Cemented paste backfill of sulphiderich tailings, importance of binder type and dosage, Cement and Concrete Composites, 31(4), 268–274, (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Fall and M. Pokharel, Coupled effects of sulphate and temperature on the strength development of cemented tailings backfills, Portland cement-paste backfill, Cement and Concrete Composites, 32(10), 819–828, (2010). [CrossRef]
- B. Ercikdi, F. Cihangir, A. Kesimal, H. Deveci and I. Alp, Effect of natural pozzolans as mineral admixture on the performance of cemented-paste backfill of sulphide-rich tailings, Waste Management and Research, 28(5), 430–435, (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. Helinski, M. Fahey and A. Fourie, Coupled two-dimensional finite element modeling of mine backfilling with cemented tailings, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 47(11), 1187-1200, (2010). [CrossRef]
- NovaFrit International, 1200 Garnier Street, Ville Ste-Catherine, Quebec, J0L 1E0, (2010).
- A.A. Mahmood, Experimental and computational assessment of tailings binder matrices for construction purposes in cold regions, PhD Thesis, Concordia University, Montreal, (2012).
- Foth and Van Dyke Associates, All season road construction cost analysis-Clark County, Wisconsin, Technical Report, Wisconsin, (2003).
- Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting Co. Limited, FFTIS Dust Control Guidelines, Document No. LAI-612, Flin Flon, Manitoba, (2007).
- M. Rico, G. Benito, A.R. Salgueiro, A. Díez-Herrero and H.G. Pereira, Reported tailings dam failures, a review of the European incidents in the worldwide context, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 152(2), 846-852, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R.C. Shutt, Economics for the construction industry, Addison Wesley Long Man Limited, Harlow, Essex, (1997).
- A.A. Amjad, Cost benefit analysis for construction projects, IEP-SAC Journal, 85-90, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.