MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- R. Pietroforte, Civil engineering education through case studies of failures, Journal of performance of constructed facilities, 12, 51-55, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Altbach, L. Reisberg and L.E. Rumbley, Trends in Global Higher Education: Tracking an Academic Revolution, Report for UNESCO 2009 World Conference on Higher Education, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Aruna, The problem with fresh grads, (2011). <available from: http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=%2f2011%2f7%2f17%2fnation%2f9103031 &sec=nation> (accessed on 30th July 2015). [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Wulf, Great achievements and grand challenges, The Bridge, (2000). <available from: http://www.asce.org/communty/environmental/nae_gage.cfm.> (accessed on 15th July 2015). [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Hadipriono, Analysis of events in recent structural failures, Journal of Structural Engineering, 111, 1468-1481, (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Lau and W. Elleithy, The use of past projects as means to enhance the education experience of civil engineering students, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 357-360, 2634-2639, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.