MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N.J. Delatte, Using failure case studies in civil engineering education, Forensic Engineering, K.L. Rens, O. Rendon-Herrero, P.A. Bosela, eds., ASCE, 430-440, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Delatte, K.L. Rens, Forensics and case studies in civil engineering education: State of the art, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 16, 98-109, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Delatte, Using failure case studies in civil engineering courses, Proc. of the 2003 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition, Nashville, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Delatte, Case studies for civil engineering educators, Proc. of the 2005 Forensic Engineering Symposium/Structures Congress, New York, 1539-1555, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Adekoya and J. Patel, The use of failure case studies to enhance students’ understanding of structural behavior and ethics, International Conference on Engineering Education,15-20, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Delatte, Beyond Failure: Forensic Case Studies for Civil Engineers, ASCE Publications, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Delatte, Failure literacy in structural engineering, Engineering Structures, 32, 1952-1954, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Newson and N.J. Delatte, Case methods in civil engineering teaching, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 38, 1016-1030, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. Delatte, P. Bosela J. Bagakas, Implementation and assessment of failure case studies in the engineering curriculum, Forensic Engineering, 458-466, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Lau and W. Elleithy, The use of past projects as means to enhance the education experience of civil engineering students, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 357-360, 2634-2639, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Elleithy and T.L. Lau, Sustainable construction - the use of case studies in civil engineering education, International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering, Kuching, 151-157, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.