MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.M.A. Manan and A. Várhelyi, Motorcycle fatalities in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 36(1), 30-39, (2012). [CrossRef]
- F.J.C. Torregrosa, P.Z. Ana Maria and G.G. Alfredo, New geometric design consistency model based on operating speed profiles for road safety evaluation, Interm Report, (2011).
- S.M.R. Sharifah Allyana, H.Z. Zarir, A.M. Abdul Rahmat, M.F. Siti Atiqah, F.P. Noor, S.V. Wong and M.J. Jamilah, Recent trend of fatal motorcycle crashes in Malaysia, Proc. of the 8th International Forum of Automotive Traffic Safety, (2010).
- D. Hung, M. Stevenson and R. Ivers, Prevelance of helmet use among motorcycle riders in Vietnam, Injury Prevention, 409-413, (2006). [CrossRef]
- U. Radin, Updates of road safety status in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 29, 78-80, (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Lamm, B. Psarianos and T. Mailaender, Highway Design and Traffic Safety Engineering Handbook, (1999).
- J. De Oña and L. Garach, Accidents prediction model based on speed reduction on spanish twolane rural highways, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 53, 1010-1018, (2012). [CrossRef]
- C. Mattar-Habib, A. Polus and H. Farah, Further evaluation of the relationship between enhanced consistency model and safety of two-lane rural roads in Israel and Germany, European J. of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 4(8), (2008).
- Y. Jiang and S. Li, Measuring and analyzing vehicle position and speed data at work zones using global positioning systems, ITE J., 72(3), 48-53, (2002).
- K. Schurr, P. McCoy, G. Pesti and R. Huff, Relationship of design, operating, and posted speeds on horizontal curves of rural two-lane highways in Nebraska, Transportation Research Record: J. of the Transportation Research Board, 1796, 60-71, (2002). [CrossRef]
- C. Tan, Batu Pahat ranked highest in road fatalities, The Star, (October 2, 2013). <retrieved from http://www.thestar.com.my> (assessed on July 27, 2015).
- F. Russo, R. Mauro and G. Dell’Acqua, Rural highway design consistency evaluation model, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 53, 952-960, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.