MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- C.J. Newell, S.D. Acree, R. Ross and S. Huling, Ground water issue: Light nonaqueous phase liquids, U.S. Environmental ProtectionAgency. Groundwater Services, Houston, (1995).
- B.L. Morris, A.R. Lawrence, P. Chilton, B. Adams, R.C. Calow and B.A. Klinck, Groundwater and its susceptibility to degradation: A global assessment of the problem and options for management, J. Early Warning and Assessment Report Series, RS. 03-3. United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi, Kenya. (2003).
- K. Soga, J. Page and T.A. Illangasekare, Review of NAPL source zone remediation efficiency and the mass flux approach, J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 110, 13-27, (2004). [CrossRef]
- B. Agaoglu, N.K. Copty, T. Scheytt and R. Hinkelmann, Interphase mass transfer between fluids in subsurface formations: A review, J. Advances in Water Resources, 79, 162-194, (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Oostrom, J. Dane and T.W.A. Wietsma, Review of multidimensional, multifluid, intermediate-scale experiments: Flow behavior, saturation imaging, and tracer detection and quantification, J. Vadose Zone Journal, 6, 610-637, (2007). [CrossRef]
- R.J. Glass, T.S. Steenhuis and J.Y. Parlange, Mechanism for finger persistence in homogeneous, unsaturated, porous media: Theory and verification, J. Soil Science, 148, 60-70, (1989). [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, X. Chen and J.W. Jawitz, Locally-calibrated light transmission visualization methods to quantify nonaqueous phase liquid mass in porous media, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 102 , 29-38, (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Bagherieh, N. Khalili, G. Habibagahi and A. Ghahramani, Drying response and effective stress in a double porosity aggregated soil, J. Engineering Geology, 105, 44-50, (2009). [CrossRef]
- R. Sa’ari, N. Rahman, Z. Yusof, S. Ngien, S. Kamaruddin and M. Mustaffar, Application of digital image processing technique in monitoring LNAPL migration in double porosity soil column, J. Jurnal Teknologi, 72, 23-29, (2015).
- C. Kechavarzi, K. Soga and P. Wiart, Multispectral image analysis method to determine dynamic fluid saturation distribution in two-dimensional three-fluid phase flow laboratory experiments, J. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 46, 265-293, (2000). [CrossRef]
- S.K. Ngien, N.A. Rahman, M.M. Bob, K. Ahmad, R. Sa’ari and R. W. Lewis, Observation of light non-aqueous phase liquid migration in aggregated soil using image analysis, J. Transport in Porous Media, 92, 83-100, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.