MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- W.M. Adams, The future of sustainability: re-thinking environment and development in the twenty-first century, report of the IUCN renowned thinkers meeting, (2006). <Retrieved from http://cmsdata.iucn.org/downloads/iucn_future_of_sustanability.pdf>
- C.J Kibert and M.E. Rinker, The next generation of sustainable construction, Building Research and Information, 35(6), 595-601, (2007). [CrossRef]
- United Nations, Report of the world commission on environment and development: Our common future, (1987). <Retrieved from http://www.un-documents.net/wced-ocf.htm>
- B. Givoni, Climate Consideration in Building and Urban Design, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, (1998).
- P. Bansal, Evolving sustainably: a longitudinal study of corporate sustainable development, Strategic Management Journal, 26(3), (2005). [CrossRef]
- P.R. Berke and M.M. Conroy, Are we planning for sustainable development, Journal of the American Planning Association, 66(1), (2000). [CrossRef]
- C.J. Kibert, Sustainable Construction: Green Building Design and Delivery, John Wiley and Sons, New Jersey, (2008).
- F. Duchin, Global Scenarios about Lifestyle and Technology, the Sustainable Future of the Global System, United Nations University, Tokyo, (1995).
- G.K.C Ding, Sustainable construction – the role of environmental assessment tools, Journal of Environmental Management, 86(3), 451-64, (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Waas, A. Verbruggen and T. Wright, University research for sustainable development: definition and characteristics explored, Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(7), 629-636, (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. Duris, I. Nemec and M. Polak, Buildability and sustainability – a question of professional responsibility, International Congress – Global Construction: Ultimate Concrete Opportunities, Dundee, (2005).
- W. Wang, R. Zmeureanua and H. Rivard, Applying multi-objective genetic algorithms in green building design optimization, Building and Environment, 40(11), 1512-1525, (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Ries, M. Bilec, N.M. Gokhan and K.L Needy, The economic benefits of green buildings: A comprehensive case study, The Engineering Economist, 51(3), 259-295, (2006). [CrossRef]
- C. Thormark, The effect of material choice on the total energy need and recycling potential of a building, Building and Environment, 41(8), 1019-1026, (2006). [CrossRef]
- L. Florez, D. Castro and J. Irizarry, Measuring sustainability perceptions of construction materials, Constr. Innovation, 2(4), 217–234, (2013). [CrossRef]
- G.B. Hanna, Energy efficiency building codes for Egypt, Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, 5(12), 1134-1141, (2011). [CrossRef]
- International Code Council, Building Department Administration, ICC Publications, Country Club Hills, (2007).
- H.H. Liang, C.P. Chen, R.L. Hwang, W.M. Shih and S.C. Lo, Satisfaction of occupants toward indoor environment quality of certified green office buildings in Taiwan, Building and Environment, 72,232-242, (2014). [CrossRef]
- V. Potbhare, M. Syal, M. Arif, M.M.A. Khalfan and C. Egbu, Emergence of green building guidelines in developed countries and their impact on India, Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 7(1), 99-121, (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Zimmerman and C.J. Kibert, Forum informing LEED’s next generation with the natural step, Building Research and Information, 35(6), 681-689, (2007). [CrossRef]
- A. Smith and M. Pitt, Sustainable workplaces and building user comfort and satisfaction, (2011).
- S. Korkmaz, M. Horman, K. Molenaar and D.Gransberg, Influence of project delivery methods on achieving sustainable high performance buildings, Research Sponsored by the Charles Pankow Foundation, DBIA, (2010). <available at: www.dbia.org/NR/rdonlyres/F15664D5-B617-487C-9C95-EE4F5E453A9D/0/CPF_ThrustII_05212010_Final.pdf.>
- Green Building Council of Australia, Green star overview, (2011). <available at: www.gbca.org.au/green-star/green-star-overview/>
- S.V. Szokolay, Introduction to Architectural Science: The Basis of Sustainable Design, Elsevier, (2008).
- J. Yang, Editorial: promoting integrated development for smart and sustainable built environment, Smart Sustain. Built Environment, 1(1), 4–13, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Bessoudo, A. Tzempelikos, A.K. Athienitis and R. Zmeureanu, Indoor Thermal Environmental Conditions near Glazed Facades with Shading Devices, Part 1: Experiments and Building Thermal Model, Building and Environment, 45, 2506-2516, (2010).
- S. Drake, The Third Skin: Architecture, Technology and Environment, UNSW Press, Sydney, (2007).
- E. Gratia and A. De Herde, Is day natural ventilation still possible in office buildings with a double-skin façade?, Building and Environment, 39(4), 399–409, (2004). [CrossRef]
- W. Liping and W.N. Hien, The impacts of ventilation strategies and facade on indoor thermal environment for naturally ventilated residential buildings in Singapore, Build. Environment, 42(12), 4006–4015, (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.P. Gagge, A.P. Fobeles and L.G. Berglund, A standard predictive index and human response to the thermal environment, ASHREA Transactions, 92(2), 709-731, (1986).
- C.K. Cheung, R.J. Fuller and M.B. Luther, Energy efficient envelope design for high rise apartments, Energy and Buildings, 37(1), 37-48, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C.E. Ochoa and I.G. Capeluto, Strategic decision- making for intelligent buildings: comparative impact of passive design strategies and active features in hot climate, Building and Environment, 43, 1829-1839, (2008). [CrossRef]
- H.L. Han, P.C. Chen, L.H. Ruey, M.S. Wen, C.L. Shih and Y.L. Huey, satisfaction of occupants towards indoor environment quality of certified office building in Taiwan, Building and Environment Journal, 72, 232-242, (2013).
- Z. Gou, D. Prasada and S.Y. Lau, Are green buildings more satisfactory and comfortable?, Habitat Int., 39, 156-161, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Buildings, GBI, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.