MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- G. Mesri and B. Vardhanabhuti, Compression of granular materials, Canadian Geotechnical, 369-392, (2009). [CrossRef]
- K. Mair, K.M. Frye and C. Maronez, Influence of grain characteristics on the friction of granular shear zones, Journal of Geophysical Research, 107(10), 41 – 49, (2002). [CrossRef]
- C.A. Bareither, T.B. Edil, C.H. Benson and D.M. Mickelson, Geological and physical factors affecting the friction angle of compacted sands, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 134(10), 1476-1489, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Carraro, M. Prezzi and R. Salgado, Shear strength and stiffness of sands containing plastic or nonplastic fines, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 135(9), 1167-1178, (2009). [CrossRef]
- BS 1377, Methods of Test for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes, British Standard Institution, London, (1990).
- A. Jongerius and G. Heintzberger, Methods in soil micromorphology, a technique for the preparation of large thin sections, Soil Survey Institute, Netherlands, (1975).
- E.A. Fitzpatrick, Micromorphology of Soils, Chapman and Hall, London, (1984). [CrossRef]
- J.D. Bell, O. Eruteya and O. Oono, Application of petrographic image analysis and multivariate statistical techniques for textural studies of oil sand samples, Annual Convention and Exhibition, Long Beach, 2012).
- N.A. Miller and J.J. Henderson, Correlating particle shape parameters to bulk properties and load stress at two water contents, Agronomy Journal, 103(5), 1514-1523, (2011). [CrossRef]
- C.A. Hecht, Geomechanical models for clastic grain packing, Pure Appl. Geophysic, 161, 331–349, (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Faithfull, Identification tables for common minerals in thin section, (1998). <retrieved from http://www.hmag.gla.ac.uk/john/teaching/mintable.htm.> (accessed on June, 2015).
- G. Vahid, O. Husaini, M.Y. Zainuddin, K.H. Bujang, M. Ratnasamy and N.A. Mohd, A new model of microcracks propagation in granite rock, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, (2010).
- A.B. Christopher, B.E. Tuncer, H.B. Craig and M.M. David, Geological and physical factors affecting the friction angle of compacted sands, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 134(10), 1476 – 1489, (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.