MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- U. Radin, Updates of road safety status in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 29, 78-80, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Geurts and G. Wets, Black spot analysis method: literature review, 7, 7-13, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- C. Pudprommarat, M. Khamkong and P. Bookkamana, Zero-inflated Poisson regression in road accidents on major road in the north of Thailand, IRCMSA Proc., 323-330, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Lee, M.R. Stevenson, K.Wang and K.K.W. Yau, Modeling young driver motor vehicle crashes: data with extra zeros, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 34, 515-521, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Miaou, The relationship between truck accidents and geometric design of road sections: Poisson versus negative binomial regressions, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 26, 471-482, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ayati and E. Abbasi, Modeling accidents on mashad urban highways, Open J. of Safety Science and Technology, 4, 22-35, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Asrul and N.N. Naing, Analysis death rate of age model with excess zeros using zero-inflated negative binomial and negative binomial death rate: mortality AIDS co-infection patients, Kelantan, Malaysia, Procedia Economics and Finance, 2, 275-283, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.