MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- B. Boley and V. Zimnoch, Lateral buckling of nonuniform beams, J. of the Aeronautical Sciences, 19(8), 567-568, (1952). [CrossRef]
- N. Trahair, Interaction buckling of tapered beams, Engineering Structures, 62, 174-180, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Andrade and D. Camotim, Lateral–torsional buckling of singly symmetric tapered beams: theory and applications, J. of Engineering Mechanics, 131, 586-597, (2005). [CrossRef]
- N.D. Lagaros, L.D. Psarras, M. Papadrakakis, and G. Panagiotou, Optimum design of steel structures with web openings, Engineering Structures, 30, 2528-2537, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Basher, N. Shanmugam and A. Khalim, Web openings in horizontally curved composite plate girders, J. of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 1694-1704, (2009). [CrossRef]
- A.Z. Abidin and B. Izzuddin, Meshless local buckling analysis of steel beams with irregular web openings, Engineering Structures, 50, 197-206, (2013). [CrossRef]
- T. Liu and K. Chung, Steel beams with large web openings of various shapes and sizes: finite element investigation, J. of Constructional Steel Research, 59, 1159-1176, (2003). [CrossRef]
- S.A. Ibrahim, Lateral torsional buckling strength of unsymmetrical plate girders with corrugated webs, Engineering Structures, 81, 123-134, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Sabat, Lateral-torsional buckling analysis of steel frames with corrugated webs, Master Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, (2009).
- J. Moon, J.W. Yi, B.H. Choi and H.E. Lee, Lateral–torsional buckling of I-girder with corrugated webs under uniform bending, Thin-Walled Structures, 47, 21-30, (2009). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.