MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- S. Mc. Inally, A model for motorcycle rider skill development, L. Dorn (Ed), Driver Behavior and Trainning, Ashgate Publishing, Cranfield University, 35-43, (2003).
- M.M.A. Manan and A. Vrhelyi, Motorcycle fatalities in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 36, 30-39, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M.A. Akaateba, A.R. Gyimah and I. Yakubu, A cross-sectional observational study of helmet use among motorcyclists in Wa. Ghana, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 64, 18-22, (2014). [CrossRef]
- K. Ambak, A. Riza Atiq and I. Rozmi, Intelligent transport system for motorcycle safety and issues, European J. of Scientific Research, 28 (4), 600-611, (2009).
- Polis Diraja Malaysia, Laporan Perangkaan Malaysia 2010, Malaysia, (2012).
- T.Y. Pang, R.S. Radin Umar, A.A. Azhar, M.T. Mohd Nasir and H.H Hamdan, Injury characteristic of motorcyclist by Abbreaviated Injury Scale (AIS), Research Report 2/2000, National Road Safety Council Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, (2000).
- F.A.O. Fernandez and R.J. Alves De Sousa, Motorcycle helmets- A state of the art review, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 56, 1-21, (2013). [CrossRef]
- T.R. Jaafar, M.F. Mustafa, S. kemin and R. Kasiran, Kemalangan jalan raya: Analisis data membabitkan pengguna motosikal, Jurnal Teknologi, 38(B), 1-14, (2003). [CrossRef]
- S.P. Baker, B. O’Neill, M.J. Ginsburg and L. Guohua, The Injury Fact Book, Oxford University Press, New York, (1992).
- F.D. Davis, Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology, MIS Quarterly, 13, 319-340, (1989). [CrossRef]
- K. Ambak, R. Ismail, R.A. Abdullah, A.A. Latif and M.E. Sanik, Application of technology acceptance model in predicting behavioral intention to use safety helmetreminder system, Research J. of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, 5(3), 881-888, (2013).
- R.H. Shroff, C.C. Deneen and E.M.W. Ng, Analysis of the technology acceptance model in examining students’ behavioral intention to use an e-portfolio sytem. Autralasian, J. of Education Technology, 27(4), 600-618, (2011).
- S. Osswald, D. Wurhofer and S. Trosterer, Predicting information technology usage in the car: Towards a car technology aceptance model, Automotive U1’12, Portsmouth, (2012).
- R. Weston and P.A. Jr. Gore, A brief guide to structural equation modelling, Couns. Psychol, 34(5), 719-751, (2006). [CrossRef]
- K. Ambak, R. Ismail, R.A. Abdullah, M.N. Borhan, Using structural equation modelling and the behavioral sciences theories in predicting helmet use, Proceeding Of the Int. Conference on Andvances Sciences, Engineering and Information Technology, Putrajaya, 639-645, (2011).
- K. Ambak, N. Rosli, B.D. Daniel and J. Prasetijo, Behavioral intention to use safety helmet reminder system using the extended technology acceptance model, The 3rd Annual Int. Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering, Singapore, (2015).
- Y. P. Chua, Kaedah dan Statistik, Uian Regresi, Analisis Faktor dan Analisis SEM, McGraw Hill, Malaysia, (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.