MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- N. Md Nor, A. Ibrahim, N. Muhamad Bunnori, H. M. Saman, S. N. Mat Saliah and S. Shahidan, Diagnostic of fatigue damage severity on reinforced concrete beam using acoustic emission technique, Journal Engineering Failure Analysis, 41, 1-9, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, R. Pulin, N. Muhamad Bunnori and K. M. Holford, Damage classification in reinforced concrete beam by acoustic emission signal analysis, Construction and Building Material, 45, 78–86, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, N.M. Nor and N.M. Bunnori, Overview of moment tensor analysis of acoustic emission signal in evaluation concrete structure, IEEE 7th International Colloquium Signal Process, 15–18, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, A.C. Mpalaskas and T.E. Matikas, Acoustic Emission and Related Non-Destructive Evaluation Techniques in the Fracture Mechanics of Concrete, Elsevier, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K.M Holford, R. Pullin, S.L. Evans, M. J. Eaton, J. Hensman and K. Worden, Acoustic emission for monitoring aircraft structures, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 223(5), 525-532, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Grosse, M. Ohtsu and T. Shiotani, Acoustic Emission Testing, Springer, Berlin, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.K Kocur and T. Vogel, Classification of the damage condition of preloaded reinforced concrete slabs using parameter-based acoustic emission analysis, Construction and Building Materials, 24(12), 2332-2338, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Choi and H.D. Yun, Acoustic emission activity of CFRP-strengthened reinforced concrete beams after freeze–thaw cycling, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 110, 47–58, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gresta and G. Patane, Variation of b value before the etnean eruption of March 1981, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 121(2), 287-295, (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Colombo, I.G. Main and M.C. Forde, Assessing damage of reinforced concrete beam using “b-Value” analysis of acoustic emission, Journal of Material in Civil Engineering, 15(3), 899-1561, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Sagar, B.K.R. Prasad and S.S. Kumar, An experimental study on cracking evolution in concrete and cement mortar by the b-value analysis of acoustic emission technique, Cement and Concrete Research, 42(8), 1094-1104, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Shah and J.M. Chandra Kishen, Use of acoustic emissions in flexural fatigue crack growth studies on concrete, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 87, (2012) . [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, N.M. Bunnori, N. Md Nor and S.R. Basri, Damage severity evaluation on reinforced concrete beam by means of acoustic emission signal and intensity analysis, IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications, 337–341, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.