MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Q. Luo and J.H. Bungey, Using compression wave ultrasonic transducers to measure the velocity of surface waves and hence determine dynamic modulus of elasticity for concrete, Journal Construction and Building Materials, 10,237-242, (1996). [CrossRef]
- F. Song, G.L. Huang, J.H. Kim and S. Haran, On the study of surface wave propagation in concrete structures using a piezoelectric actuator/sensor system, Journal Smart Material and Structure, 17(5), 1-8, (2008).
- V. Giurgiutiu, J. Bao and W. Zhao, Active sensor wave propagation health monitoring of beam and plate structures, Proceeding SPIE’s 8th Annual International Symposium on Smart Structures and Materials, 234-245, (2001).
- M. Gresil and V. Giurgiutiu, Guided wave propagation in carbon composite laminate using piezoelectric wafer active sensors, Proceeding SPIE Smart Structures and Materials+Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, 869525-869525, (2013).
- J.B. Ihn and F.K. Chang, Detection and monitoring of hidden fatigue crack growth using a builtin piezoelectric sensor/actuator network: I. Diagnostics, Journal Smart Material Structure, 13, 609, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Y.Y. Lim, N. Majain, K.Z. Kwong and W.Y.H. Liew, On the study of concrete hydration process using piezoelectric based surface wave propagation technique, ACMSM23, 1121-1128, (2014).
- Y.Y. Lim, K.Z. Kwong, W.Y.H. Liew and C.K. Soh, A feasibility study into concrete strengthprediction using PZT based surface wave propagation technique, Journal NDT&E International, (2014).
- Y. Lu, J. Li, L. Ye and D. Wang, Guided waves for damage detection in rebar-reinforced concrete beams, Journal Construction and Building Materials, 47, 370-378, (2013). [CrossRef]
- L. Yu, In-situ structural health monitoring with piezoelectric wafer active sensor guided-wave phased arrays, PhD Thesis, University of South Carolina, (2006).
- M. Sun, W.J. Staszewski, R.N. Swamy and Z. Li, Application of low-profile piezoceramic transducers for health monitoring of concrete structures, Journal NDT&E International, 41, 589-595, (2008). [CrossRef]
- R. Jones, Non-Destructive Testing of Concrete, Cambridge University Press, London, (1962).
- ACI Committee: 318-1995 Building code requirements for structural concrete and commentary, American concrete Institute, Michigan, (1995).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.