MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- W. Amman, Vibration induced by traffic and construction activitiy - bridge, Vibration Problems In Structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhausel, Boston, 125-127, (1995).
- G. Chen and S. Beskhyroun, Dynamic properties of an eleven-span motorway bridge at different levels of excitation, Proc. of 2014 New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Int. Conference, (2014).
- S.O. Citak, M. Ohori and T. Nakamura, Microtremor measurements and earthquake response analysis on Urado Bridge, The 15th World Conferences of Earthquake Engineering LISBOA, Kochi, Japan, (2012).
- S.R. Damodarasamy and S. Kavitha, Basic of Structural Dynamics and Seismic Design, PHI Learning, New Delhi, (2009).
- C.R. Farrar and G.H. James III, System identification from ambient vibration measurements on a bridge, J. of Sound and Vibration, 205(1), 1–18, (1997). [CrossRef]
- C.R. Farrar, T.A. Duffey, P.J. Cornwell and S.W. Doebling, Excitation methods for bridge structures, 1063–1068, (1984).
- L. Fyba, Dynamics of Railway Bridges, Thomas Telford, London, (1996).
- K.A. Grimmelsman, Experimental characterization of towers in cable-supported bridges by ambient vibration testing, PhD Thesis, Drexel University, (2006).
- I.E. Harik, D.L. Allen, R.L. Street, M. Guo, J. Harison and M.J. Gawry, Free and ambient vibration of Brent-Spence bridge, J. of Structural Engineering, 123, 1262–1268, (1997). [CrossRef]
- A. Kibboua and M.N. Farsi, Modal analysis and ambient vibration measurements on Mila-Algeria cable stayed bridge, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 29(2), 171–186, (2008). [CrossRef]
- K. Konno and T. Ohmachi, Ground-motion characteristics estimation from spectral ratio between horizontal and vertical component microtremor, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 88(1), 228-241, (1998).
- L.S. Krstevska, M. Kustura and L.A. Tashkov, Experimental in-situ testing of reconstructed old bridge in Mostar, The 14th World Conference On Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, 1-8, (2008).
- C.W. Lin and Y.B. Yang, Use of a passing vehicle to scan the fundamental bridge frequencies: An experimental verification, Engineering Structures, 27(13), 1865–1878, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C. Micheal, P. Gueguen, Lestuzzi and P.Y. Bard, Comparison between seismic vulnerability models and experimental dynamic properties of existing buildings in France, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(6), 1295–1307, (2010). [CrossRef]
- W. Ren, X. Peng and Y. Lin, Experimental and analytical studies on dynamic characteristics of a large span cable-stayed bridge, Engineering Structures, 27(4), 535–548, (2005). [CrossRef]
- H. Wenzel and D. Pichler, Ambient Vibration Monitoring, John Wiley and Sons, England, (2005). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.