MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- P. Agamuthu, Challenges and opportunities in agro-waste management: An Asian perspective what is agrowaste ?, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Madurwar, R.V. Ralegaonkar and S. A. Mandavgane, Application of agro-waste for sustainable construction materials: A review, Constr. Build. Mater., 38, 872-878, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Raut, R.V. Ralegaonkar and S.A. Mandavgane, Development of sustainable construction material using industrial and agricultural solid waste: A review of waste-create bricks Constr. Build. Mater., 25 (10), 4037-4042, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jayasinghe and R.S. Mallawaarachchi, Flexural strength of compressed stabilized earth masonry materials, Mater. Des., 30 (9), 3859–3868, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kadir and N. Maasom, Recycling sugarcane bagasse waste into fired clay brick, Int. J. Zero Waste Gener., 1(1), 21–26, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandey, C.R. Soccol, P. Nigam and V.T. Soccol, Biotechnological potential of agro-industrial residues. I: Sugarcane bagasse, Bioresour. Technol., 74 (1), 69–80, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ajay, K. Hattori, H. Ogata and M. Ashra, Processing of sugarcane bagasse ash and reactivity of ash-blended cement mortar, Transactions of the Japanese Society of Irrigation, Drainage and Rural Engineering, 77(3), 243–251, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Bilba, M.A. Arsene and A. Ouensanga, Sugar cane bagasse fibre reinforced cement composites. Part I. Influence of the botanical components of bagasse on the setting of bagasse/cement composite, Cem. Concr. Compos., 25(1), 91–96, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chusilp, C. Jaturapitakkul and K. Kiattikomol, Utilization of bagasse ash as a pozzolanic material in concrete, Constr. Build. Mater., 23(11), 3352–3358, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Cordeiro, R.D. Toledo Filho, L.M. Tavares and E.D.M.R. Fairbairn, Ultrafine grinding of sugar cane bagasse ash for application as pozzolanic admixture in concrete, Cem. Concr. Res., 39(2), 110–115, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sales and S.A. Lima, Use of Brazilian sugarcane bagasse ash in concrete as sand replacement, Waste Manag., 30(6), 1114–1122, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- MS76:1972, Specification for bricks and blocks of fired brick earth, clay or shale, Malaysian Standard, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- BS 3921: 1985. Specification for clay bricks, British Standard, (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.