MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- Y. Abdullah, A. Putra, H. Efendy, W.M. Farid and M.R. Ayob, Investigation on sound absorption coefficient of natural paddy fibers. Int. J. of Renewable Energy Resource, 3, 8-11, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohd Suhairil, O. Muhammad Fauzi, H. Hazran, R. Muhammad Fairuz, M.S. Mohd Syahar, Improving tensile properties of kenaf fibers treated with sodium hydroxide, Procedia Engineering 41, 1587-1592, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cai, H. Takagi, A.N. Nakagaito, M. Katoh, T.U. Geoffrey, I.N. Waterhouse and Y. Li, Influence of alkali treatment on internal microstructure and tensile properties of abaca fibers, Industrial Crops and Products, 65, 27-35, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Fiore, G. Di Bella and A. Valenza, The effect of alkaline treatment on mechanical properties of kenaf fiber and their epoxy composites, Composites: Part B, 68, 14-21, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Taj, M. Munawar Ali and Shafiullah Khan, Natural fiber-reinforced polymer composites, Proc. Pakistan Academic Science, 44(2), 129-144, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Nasir and N.M. Ghazali, Tribological performance of paddy straw reinforced polypropylene (PSRP) and unidirectional glass-pultruded-kenaf (UGPK) composites. J. Tribologi, 1-17, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Akil, M.F. Omar, A.A.M. Mazuki, S. Safiee and Z.A. Mohd Ishak and A. Abu Bakar, Kenaf fiber reinforced composites: A review, Material and Design, 32, 4107-4121, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Edeerozey, Chemical Modification of Kenaf Fibers, Material Letters, 61, 2023-2025, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Murali Mohan Rao, Extraction and tensile properties of natural fibers: Vakka, date and bamboo, Composite Structures 77, 288-295, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali, Natural fibres as construction materials, J. of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology, 3(3), 80-89, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Monteiro, Natural-fiber polymer-matrix composites: Cheaper, tougher, and environmentally friendly, Journal of the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, 61(1), 17-22, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sgriccia, Characterization of natural fiber surfaces and natural fiber composites, Journal of Composites: Part A, 39, 1632-1637, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.