MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 Fire classification of construction products and building elements. Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests
- EN 13823:2010+A1:2014 Reaction to fire tests for building products. Building products excluding floorings exposed to the thermal attack by a single burning item
- EN 13238:2010 Reaction to fire tests for building products. Conditioning procedures and general rules for selection of substrates
- EOTA GUIDELINE FOR EUROPEAN TECHNICAL APPROVAL of External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS) with Rendering – Edition 2000 Amended February 2013
- Drysdale, D., An Introduction to Fire Dynamics, John Wiley & Sons, 1992
- Antonatus, E “Fire safety of Etics with EPS material properties and relevance for fire safety during transport, construction and under end use conditions in external thermal insulation component system”, Proceedings of 1st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Façade, Matec 9, 01001, 2013
- Technical Report N073 “Large Scale Fire Performance Testing of External Wall Cladding Systems”, EOTA PT4 Task group, 2013
- ITALIAN FIRE CODE, “Guida Tecnica Requisiti di Sicurezza Antincendio delle Facciate negli Edifici Civili”, Ministero dell'interno, circolare n. 5043, 2013
- Dragsted, A. and Vestergaard, A. B., “A new approach to the Danish guidelines for fire protection of combustible insulation”. Proceedings of 1st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Façade, Matec 9, 01001, 2013
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.