MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- Chow, C.L., Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., and So, A.K.W. “Vertical air temperature profiles in a single skin glass façade with a ‘jumping fire' scenario”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 17(2), 107–130, 2007–2008, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LPC. “Fire Spread in Multi-Storey Buildings with Glazed Curtain Wall Facades”, Loss Prevention Council, Borehamwood, England, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Xie, Q., Zhang, H., Wan, Y., Zhang, Q., and Cheng, X., “Full-Scale Experimental Study on Crack and Fallout of Toughened Glass with Different Thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32, 293–306, 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yokoi, S., “Study on the Prevention of Fire Spread Caused by Hot Upward Current”, Report 34, Report of the Building Research Institute, Japan, 1960 [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y.P., Delichatsios, M.A., and Silcock, G.W.H., “Heat fuxes and flame heights in facades from fires in enclosures of varying geometry”, Proc. Combust. Inst., 31, 2521–2528, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, F., Hu, L.H., Delichatsios, M.A, Lu, K.H., and Zhu W., “Experimental study on flame height and temperature profile of buoyant window spill plume from an under-ventilated compartment fire”, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 55, 93–101, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oleszkiewicz, I., “Vertical separation of windows using spandrel walls and horizontal projections”, Fire Technology, 27, 334–340, 1991 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klopovic, S. and Turan, Ö.F., “Flames venting externally during full-scale flashover fires: two sample ventilation cases”, Fire Safety Journal, 31, 117–142, 1998 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, Q., Zhang, H., Wan, Y., Zhang, Q., and Cheng, X. “Full-Scale Experimental Study on Crack and Fallout of Toughened Glass with Different Thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32, 293–306, 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ni, Z., Lu S., and Peng, L., “Experimental study on fire performance of double-skin glass facades”, Journal of Fire Sciences, 30, 457–472, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babrauskas V., “Glass breakage in fires”, Issaquah, WA: FireScience and Technology Inc., 2010 [Google Scholar]
- BS 8414-1, “Fire performance of external cladding systems - Part 1: Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the face of the building”, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- McCaffrey, B.J., and Heskestad, G., “A robust bidirectional low - velocity probe for flame and fire application”, Combustion and Flame, 26, 125, 1976 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.