MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- Chow, C.L., Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., and So, A.K.W. “Vertical air temperature profiles in a single skin glass façade with a ‘jumping fire' scenario”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 17(2), 107–130, 2007–2008, [CrossRef]
- LPC. “Fire Spread in Multi-Storey Buildings with Glazed Curtain Wall Facades”, Loss Prevention Council, Borehamwood, England, 1999
- Xie, Q., Zhang, H., Wan, Y., Zhang, Q., and Cheng, X., “Full-Scale Experimental Study on Crack and Fallout of Toughened Glass with Different Thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32, 293–306, 2008 [CrossRef]
- Yokoi, S., “Study on the Prevention of Fire Spread Caused by Hot Upward Current”, Report 34, Report of the Building Research Institute, Japan, 1960
- Lee, Y.P., Delichatsios, M.A., and Silcock, G.W.H., “Heat fuxes and flame heights in facades from fires in enclosures of varying geometry”, Proc. Combust. Inst., 31, 2521–2528, 2007 [CrossRef]
- Tang, F., Hu, L.H., Delichatsios, M.A, Lu, K.H., and Zhu W., “Experimental study on flame height and temperature profile of buoyant window spill plume from an under-ventilated compartment fire”, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 55, 93–101, 2012 [CrossRef]
- Oleszkiewicz, I., “Vertical separation of windows using spandrel walls and horizontal projections”, Fire Technology, 27, 334–340, 1991 [CrossRef]
- Klopovic, S. and Turan, Ö.F., “Flames venting externally during full-scale flashover fires: two sample ventilation cases”, Fire Safety Journal, 31, 117–142, 1998 [CrossRef]
- Xie, Q., Zhang, H., Wan, Y., Zhang, Q., and Cheng, X. “Full-Scale Experimental Study on Crack and Fallout of Toughened Glass with Different Thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32, 293–306, 2008 [CrossRef]
- Ni, Z., Lu S., and Peng, L., “Experimental study on fire performance of double-skin glass facades”, Journal of Fire Sciences, 30, 457–472, 2012 [CrossRef]
- Babrauskas V., “Glass breakage in fires”, Issaquah, WA: FireScience and Technology Inc., 2010
- BS 8414-1, “Fire performance of external cladding systems - Part 1: Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the face of the building”, 2002
- McCaffrey, B.J., and Heskestad, G., “A robust bidirectional low - velocity probe for flame and fire application”, Combustion and Flame, 26, 125, 1976 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.