MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer aided manufacturing technology|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- M.C. Hornbrook, V.J. Stevens, D.J. Wingfield, J.F. Hollis, M.R. Green lick, and M.G. Ory, Preventing falls among community-dwelling older persons: Results from a randomized trial, The Gerontologist 34, 16–23 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, G. Chen, Y. Shge, Y. Zhu, and Z. Cheng, Accelerometer-based fall detection sensor system for the elderly, IEEE CCIS (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Sorensen, H. Colding, C. Schroeder, and V.T. Rosdahl, The penetration of cefazolin, erythromycin and methicillin into human bone tissue 49, 549–553 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Zhan and R.Z. Roskies, Fourier descriptors for plane closed curves, IEEE Trans Computer 21, 269–281 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Lee and Y. K. Seong, Fourier-based shape feature extraction technique for computer-aided b-mode ultrasound diagnosis of breast tumor, 34th Annual Internal IEEE EMBS Conference (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Simon, J. Subramanian, M.-C. Li, and S. Menezes, Using cross-validation to evaluate predictive accuracy of survival risk classifiers based on high-dimensional data, Oxford Journal 12, 203–214 (2011),. [Google Scholar]
- C.-W. Hsu, C.C. Chang, and C.-J. Lin, A practical guide to support vector classification, https://www.cs.sfu.ca/people/Faculty/teaching/726/spring11/svmguide.pdf (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Rangan, Biomedical image analysis, CRC Press (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.