MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer aided manufacturing technology|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- M. E. Aktan, Çok amaçlı 3 eksen Kartezyen robot sisteminin tasarımı ve imalatı, Master of Science Thesis, Marmara University, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Lee, S. L. Chang, Dev. of a CAD/CAE/CAM sys. for a robot man., Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 100–104 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Köbeloğlu, Eği. amaçlı masaüstü CNC torna tezgahı tasarımı ve prototipi, Master of Science Thesis, Karabük University, 1–6, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tseng, S. P. Kolluri, A CNC machining system for education, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 207–214, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kutlu, “Üç eksenli masa tipi CNC freze tezgahı tasarım ve imalatı”, Master of Science Thesis, Afyonkarahisar Kocatepe University, 39–42, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Kane, and O. S. Douglas, Estimating teacher impacts on student achievement: An experimental evaluation, National Bureau of Economic Research, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Angrist, V. Lavy, Using Maimonides’ rule to est. the effect of class size on student achievement, National Bureau of Economic Research, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Castaneda, V. Arunachalam, D. Selvamuthu. Introduction to Probability and Stochastic Processes with Applications, Wiley, 151–161, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Doric, E. N. Doric, V. Jevremovic, J. Malisic, On meas. skewness and kurtosis. Quality and Quantity, 43(3), 481 – 493, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Miodrag, International encyclopedia of statistical science, Springer-Verlag, 1012 – 1013, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Navidi, Statistics for engineers and scientists, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 344 – 354, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.