MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer aided manufacturing technology|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- B. Widrow et al., “Adaptive noise cancelling: Principles and applicat ions,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 63, pp. 1692–1716, Dec. (1975). [CrossRef]
- S. Haykin: Adaptive Filter Theory, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 4th Edition (2001).
- B. Widrow and S. Stearns: Adaptive Signal Processing. Prentice Hall, p. 301 (1985).
- Bijan Sayyarrodsari et al., “An Estimation-Based Approach to the design of Adaptive IIR Filters”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1 June (1998).
- Don R. Hush et al., “An Adaptive IIR Structure for sinusoidal Enhancement, Frequency Estimat ion and Detection”, IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-34, No.6, pp. 1380–1390, Dec (1986). [CrossRef]
- J.J. Shynk. Adaptive IIR filtering. IEEE ASSP Magazine, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 4–21, April (1989). [CrossRef]
- M. Harteneck, R.W Stewart, “Adaptive Digital Signal Processing Java Teaching Tool” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Education – Special CDROM Issue, November (1999).
- Farhang-Boroujeny, B. Adaptive filters: theory and applications, John Wiley& sons Ltd, (1998).
- Freescale semiconductor, “MPC 7448 RISC Microprocessor Hardware Specifications” a 60 page PDF manual, (2005).
- O.L Frost III, “An algorith m fo r linearly constrained adaptive array processing” Proc. IEEE, vol. 60. pp. 926–935 Aug (1972). [CrossRef]
- Adaptive Filter Theory by Simen Haykin: 3rd edition, Pearson Education Asia. LPE
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.