MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Cohran-Smith, M., & Fries, K. Researching Teacher Education in Changing Times: Politics and Paradigms. In C. Cochran-Smith & K.M. Zeichner (Eds), Studying Teacher Education: The Report of the AERA Panel on Research and Teacher Education (PP. 69–109). New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. (2005)
- Xue Huanyu. An Initiative Investigation into the Theory and Practice of the Learning Community. Journalof University of Geosciences, 1 (2007)
- Wang Xiaofang. From Community to Partnership: the Expansion and Reform of Teachers’ Learning Situation. Journal of East China Normal University. 3. (2015)
- Zhu Zhiting. Opportunities and Challenges brought by Cloud technology to the Informationization of Education in China. Chinese Audio-visual Education, 10. (2012).
- Thou Su. The Teacher Learning Community in the Internet Environment as a Support to Teachers’ Professional Development. Electrochemical Education Research. 6. (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.