MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Jiang Min. Multi point timing control circuit [J]. Electric world fourth, 1992 (4): 42–42 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Min. Sound and light indicator of electronic compass [J]. Electric world, second 1996 (2): 33 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Min. Earthquake prediction micro integrated measurement recorder [J] Technology Innovation Herald 2010, (29): 22–23 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang, 2013. 11 How to weave the electromagnetic spider web to predict earthquakes, 2013 3rd International Conference on Education and Education Management(EEM 2013), p546–551 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang,2014. 1 Electromagnetic spider web Application in earthquake prediction, International Core Journal of Scientific Research & Engineering Inde x, pp 111–114 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang, 2014. 11 The Group of Electromagnetic spider web, Economic, Business Management and Education Innovation(EBMEI 2014), pp 287–291 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang, 2014. 12 Low Power Consumption Electromagnetic spider web, 2014 4th International Conference on Education and Education Management(EEM 2014), pp 74–78 [Google Scholar]
- Min Jiang, Ping Yao Wang 2015. 9 Simple space electric field and earth magnetic anomaly remote alarm system, 2015 International Conference on Frontiers of Manufacturing Science and Measuring Technology, pp 452–458 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.